fbpx

February 2024 Free Windstone Raffle! Ends 3/01

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles February 2024 Free Windstone Raffle! Ends 3/01

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The Windstone Raffle for February has been announced! Quoting the email here for anyone who missed it:

This February’s raffle prize is a large “Flip Flap” cat. This winged kitty is airbrushed like a grey tabby and has purple/green/blue color shift paint on his wing feathers.

This paint changes color depending on the light direction, so his metallic blue eyes match the feathers (sometimes)! He has “Heliotrope” jewels set in his silver collar that also reflect different colors depending on the light. He isn’t haunted, promise!

He is 7 1/4″ tall.

If you are interested in a chance to win this Flip Flap Cat, click this link to send me an email to my raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with “February 2024 Raffle” in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309).

Once I receive your email, you should receive a response confirming that it arrived.

The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, March 1st, 2024! Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. …
      One entry per person. …

Windstone_Raffle_February2024_side1

Windstone_Raffle_February2024_side2

Windstone_Raffle_February2024_front

Windstone_Raffle_February2024_back

Susie
      Keymaster

If you have emailed to enter the February raffle after receiving the announcement about it and received the response that January’s Raffle was over (instead of the thank you for your entry for Feb), I apologize! I forgot to tell Melody the announcement had gone out and she didn’t get her automated response to the raffle entries changed over to February in time for people to begin entering. She DID get your entries though, even if the response didn’t sound like it. The email entries are landing in the right place and you’ve been entered. I apologize for the confusion.

Ann Marie
        Participant

Susie, thanks for the explanation. I was so confused I sent Melody another email.

Magentas-Cat

KatPotter
          Participant

Thank you Susie for letting us know, this is a gorgeous raffle

Merlin
            Participant

Adorable Kitty!! ^_^

fatalbeauty
              Participant

entered! and hubby said “Oooooo!” then entered too!

good luck to all!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Stephanie
                Participant

Beautiful! Good kitty.

Catriona
                  Participant

I hope I win it. I would love it.

I love Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love ๐Ÿ’• to write stories and draw.

MissMin
                    Participant

OMG! Looooooooove it. Perfect for a Feb. birthday! (me lol)

Angie
                      Participant

He is BEAUTIFUL ๐Ÿ‘€โค๏ธ

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

OMG! Looooooooove it. Perfect for a Feb. birthday! (me lol)

*is also a February birthday, the 10th* would be a late birthday gift to me but here’s hoping!

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.