fbpx

Favorite Super Bowl commercial

Home Forums Miscellany Community Favorite Super Bowl commercial

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

GO STEELERS!!!!
    πŸ˜†
    Oh wait…that was last year. I had all of the in-laws over for that one; they are HUGE fans , and we have the only big screen in the family. 😯

Who is playing this year? Two animal teams right?

Oh yeah, da Bears and da Colts. Go Peyton! I love his goofy commercials. I hope they have good commercials this year!**rambling on and on**

Sorry, too much caffeine.

Welcome back Nirvana! Glad you are feeling better; look out the sniping queen is baaaaack! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Skigod377
    Participant

Those are great! The parrot one is my favorite.

Starbreeze
      Participant

The ‘colt’ is one of my all time favorites. I like the streaker too? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

haha, those are funny. I think I like the parrot one also.

Starbreeze
        Participant

From last night’s superbowl, I liked the FedEx commercial with the astronauts, the Coke commercial and the Budweiser commercial with the white dog that pretended to be a dalmatian.

starbreeze wrote:

From last night’s superbowl, I liked the FedEx commercial with the astronauts, the Coke commercial and the Budweiser commercial with the white dog that pretended to be a dalmatian.

My fav was the robot from the chevy factory.
          I didn’t like the space one because of the unscientific stuff…like hello the moon has gravity. And which coke one? I liked the world in a machine one…but the others were blah. And the dalmation one was okay…but nothing magical. Mainly the commercials this year were dull.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Carlos Mencia trying to get everyone to say Bud Light

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Starbreeze
            Participant

whippetluv wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

My fav was the robot from the chevy factory.
              I didn’t like the space one because of the unscientific stuff…like hello the moon has gravity. And which coke one? I liked the world in a machine one…but the others were blah. And the dalmation one was okay…but nothing magical. Mainly the commercials this year were dull.

Awww..I forgot the little robot…you’re right, I think that was the best one.

And I meant the Coke commercial with the world in the machine. And, I agree, most of the commercials were not all that great.

I love Carlos!
              If Budweiser ever made a DVD of all of their commercials from the Super Bowls of the past decade I’d so buy it. I love the Clydsdales playing football and having the snowball fight. Did you guys ever go on-line and see the banned Budweiser commercial of the Lizards electrocuting the Bud-Weis-Er frogs? That one was pretty nasty, but in general their commercials are always the best.

Overall this year the commercials were way better than last year. The machine one was so distubingly sad and then…just disturbing in the end. The end didn’t justify the ad. It was like saying be afraid because one day you’ll have no purpose.

Skigod377
              Participant

I am about to go look them up on line. I have not seen any yet.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.