fbpx

‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    Lupuslunae
    Participant

Tesla is amazing!!! Unique and beautiful, congrats!

And glad to see new unicorns still showing up on the forum, so maybe Juggernaught is still out there somewhere…?

Katrina
      Participant

I have Juggernaut. I have been meaning to post a picture but I don’t have a Photobucket account. I’m new on here. Why is this thing doubling the first line? Am I missing something?

littleironhorse
        Participant

I have Juggernaut. I have been meaning to post a picture but I don’t have a Photobucket account. I’m new on here. Why is this thing doubling the first line? Am I missing something?

It only does that in the preview, the actual post is fine.

If you’d like you can send me the pictures and I’ll post them for you. My email is gendros(at)gmail(dot)com

Lupuslunae
          Participant

PM’d you, Fact Fox.

oooo I would love to see pictures!!!

twindragonsmum
            Participant

skeeeter, you’re one lucky person (couldn’t say “dog”, that would be rude πŸ™‚ ) Tessla is brilliant! If he ever needs a trip to Yellowstone Nat’nl Park, just send him my way. He’d be well taken care of here!!!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜‰

tdm

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Is it just me, or do the new members or those that dont post much seem to get really lucky in random draws like grab bags and the monthly raffles?

Lupuslunae
                Participant

Is it just me, or do the new members or those that dont post much seem to get really lucky in random draws like grab bags and the monthly raffles?

Could be something to that, maybe if I don’t “talk” for the rest of this month I’ll win the November raffle?

I could just communicate with symbols, does that count?

:beer: :bigsmile:

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

seems that way to me….

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kiya
                    Participant

I’m pretty new and I’ve not been lucky in either. πŸ™‚

scenceable
                      Participant

Well you have to think, of all the people who enter a raffle, how many are active on the forum? Probably a small few. According to the counter thing there are 8000+ members right? And how many people post regularly, like 20? So it’s way more likely than not that a non-active user will win. I don’t know how many people enter the raffles, obviously not all 8000 every time, but there are people who lurk and people who have a forum account only to enter raffles (probably a bunch more now with deviantart).

Same with the grab bags. There were like 150 fantasy unicorns, and again, only 20 or so active forum members, fewer who buy unicorns. Again it’s much more likely than not that non-active users will get a given unicorn. I don’t exactly remember, but when Chessie posted the list of the names of the first batches, I didn’t recognize about a third of them off the directory.

I guess what I’m babbling about is that it’s not so much “luck” as just much higher probability. Especially now with facebook and deviantart, fans of windstone can stay up to date with things without using the forum.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

^ That

Sad but true, I still think you should have to have a certain amount of posts before you are allowed to enter the raffles, but that suggestion was shot down a long time ago. I’m sure people hear “Wha? Free OOAK windstone?” and just make an account JUST for that reason. Bah…

I get excited when I see forum names I recognize who win raffles. It might sound rude to some people, I know others can participate elsewhere and not on the actual forum so I guess there’s no way to really monitor all that.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

This one is the closest to Marius’ actual coloring. He’s very purple indoors. I had a hard time getting decent pics.
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket
                            This is Candace. She’s bluer than the pics show, again she’s hard to get an accurate pic of.
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket

Hannah you can use these pics. If you want me to try indoors let me know. The lighting inside my house stinks though. πŸ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

Oh, setsuna, they are both gorgeous!! If you ever need to find homes for either of them, I think they will be very happy in Houston! πŸ˜€

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

LOL

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

Here are some pictures of Chester-I think his original owner may have taken some pictures of him, but here are mine πŸ™‚ I call him Chester the Cheater πŸ˜›

With flash
                                  Photobucket

no flash
                                  Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.