fbpx

‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Mine arrived safely last Friday, but I’ve been away traveling for job training last week and this week and I’ve been away on the weekends for music fraternity official visits and such with only a brief pit stop at home for paperwork. I finally got to open them yesterday, but don’t have a way of taking pictures and uploading them until I get home next week.

I have ‘Sumatra’, which looks like a metallic version of a dark flaxen liver chestnut with an almost white mane and tail (brown eyes, red stones) and ‘Relic’, who is metallic blue with a coppery mane and tail (medium blue eyes, crystal stones). I haven’t been able to look at them in the sun properly, but I don’t think I’m digging Relic, beautiful as he is.

I’ll be staying at drag0nfeathers’ place tomorrow and Thursday, since I’m in the area, so maybe I can get a picture posted up from there.

littleironhorse
      Participant

Lupuslunae
        Participant

Relic sounds amazing~! Can’t wait to see pics :bigsmile:

Stephanie
          Participant

OMG! I LOOOOOVE Jambolaya! ๐Ÿ˜€ Congrats!

Riversgrace
            Participant

In my most haunting…convincing….sweet voice ever…’ssseeennnndddd ppiiicccssss tttttoooo hhhhaaaannnnnaaaaahhhhh….’ lol pppllleeeaaassseee ๐Ÿ™‚

WolfenMachine
              Participant

WOW! I think Jambalaya is the most beautiful uni I’ve seen so far! O.O OMG! :love:

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I do believe I will need to bribe you with endless Sushi in order to distract you when I run off with Relic! LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

briteblades
                  Participant

AWESOME!!! Can’t wait to see pics!

Riversgrace
                    Participant

Posted pictures…see above ๐Ÿ™‚

Riversgrace
                      Participant

We all got our Unis in today!!! I got Monoceros…Allen got it Cocoa…and Mom got Leaf!!!!!

Allen’s Cocoa…he has his own account but thought we might as well only do one posting…

Monoceros, which is Greek for Unicorn…She is up for trade in the trade thread.

Mom got Leaf…I know a lot of people were wanting this one, and sorry she is not up for trade.

briteblades
                        Participant

Nice grabs!!!! Everyone seemed to have wanted Leaf!! So pretty!

Riversgrace
                          Participant

I know right. Allen gave his second one to Mom, and she just about peed her pants because green is her favorite color. It was so cool cause it was the one he handed her for her to open. She liked her in the store picture, but we never thought we would have gotten any of the store picture unis.

scenceable
                            Participant

Those are all beautiful! I’m sure there are quite a few people who’d love monocerous. Cocoa is really pretty, I love the dark coat. And leaf, that’s the autumn leaf one on the front page right? He’s SO green, perfect for this time of year. Congrats!

littleironhorse
                              Participant

And I got mine today as well! They are both fantasy, lovely and for sale! LOL!

The pictures are really bad as there’s no light left, but I’ll take better ones as soon as I can!

The first one is “Fig”. You can hardly see it in the pictures, but Fig is a white and PURPLE pinto! He has brown eyes and blue gems.

P1010010
                                P1010012

And the second one is “Absinthe”. I have to say, I think she is spectacular! Metallic green shading to black at the extremities with a bright copper mane and tail and a silver blaze. She has orange eyes and topaz gems.

P1010005
                                P1010006
                                P1010008

Wampus Dragon
                                Participant

pmed you littleironhorse! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.