fbpx

Fall Fern up for Bidding

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Fall Fern up for Bidding

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

WOW! There is no way my bid would have been able to beat that. (Though I so wish I could have!) Major congrats Koishii, you totally deserve it!!!

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

machineguts wrote:

WOW! There is no way my bid would have been able to beat that. (Though I so wish I could have!) Major congrats Koishii, you totally deserve it!!!

Thank you sweety! I really appreciate it. I am a bit surprised too, but very excited! He is going to Norway!

machineguts
        Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

machineguts wrote:

Thank you sweety! I really appreciate it. I am a bit surprised too, but very excited! He is going to Norway!

He’s going to Norway? That is so awesome!!

Syn
          Participant

Congrats, Koishii. She sold for a good price, and she is certainly worth it. πŸ˜€

There was a lot of activity in the last moments; my bid did not even go through. I was outbid even as I was submitting it. Evidently many people were after her, not just people making multiple bids. Congrats also to the lucky person who won her. πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I LOST! *cries*

I’m glad you got a good price though Koi, you deserve it…… *sniff sniff* I guess I will have to save my pennies from loosing in case you sell Tropic Ocean.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I LOST! *cries*

I’m glad you got a good price though Koi, you deserve it…… *sniff sniff* I guess I will have to save my pennies from loosing in case you sell Tropic Ocean.

She will be sold πŸ™‚
                But she has an odd issue with her sealant. It has a crackle affect on it like crackle glaze on pottery! I have no idea how it happened..but in the right lighting you can see it.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

*sniff* Maybe someday I can commission a Fall Fern from you. I’ll have to sweet talk you since you didn’t want to paint many of them 😳

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Syn
                  Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

(Tropic Ocean) She will be sold πŸ™‚
                    But she has an odd issue with her sealant. It has a crackle affect on it like crackle glaze on pottery! I have no idea how it happened..but in the right lighting you can see it.

I remember Loki saying something quite a while back about a PYO of hers also having an “odd issue.” I don’t remember the details; but it is ringing a bell, so maybe yours is similar to hers. Hers was only in scattered parts of the finish, not over the whole piece. What about Tropic Ocean? All over, or just here and there?

I do remember thinking the effect was quite pretty, that I would like to see it over an entire piece, and that it was too bad she could not duplicate it on another piece. Maybe Loki will see this and you will be able to get together and figure it out.

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

syn789 wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

(Tropic Ocean) She will be sold πŸ™‚

I remember Loki saying something quite a while back about a PYO of hers also having an “odd issue.” I don’t remember the details; but it is ringing a bell, so maybe yours is similar to hers. Hers was only in scattered parts of the finish, not over the whole piece. What about Tropic Ocean? All over, or just here and there?

I do remember thinking the effect was quite pretty, that I would like to see it over an entire piece, and that it was too bad she could not duplicate it on another piece. Maybe Loki will see this and you will be able to get together and figure it out.

I posted photos.

Awesome dragon

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

Thank you very much πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.