fbpx

Fakie

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

KoishiiKitty wrote:

ewe. some one here has one like that. they baught it before they knew about windstone i think?

i don’t think i have seen one of these on ebay though.

I have one like that, I have the male like that too, I got them at a county fair and painted the male before I knew better, I think I was like 16, the one on ebay is NOT mine though, I’ll never sell mine, cause they infringe, I’ve never seen one on ebay though

Jennifer
    Keymaster

The eyes bulge because the person that did this knock-off originally cast over the glass eyes, and this is the result! This is one of the better ways to tell a fake. πŸ™‚

Good catch!! Though it does appear that this person is innocent and doesn’t know it is a rip off.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Man, it’s like they tried to remold the dragon to be as ugly and unrealistic as possible! πŸ˜†

Stephanie
      Participant

Ew! 😯 For a knock off that is AWFUL!

Bob

They used some new stuff called UGLY mold
          Wanna try some of my special night cream on your face??

Stephanie
          Participant

No kidding! lol Or they beat it with an ugly stick! lol That thing is horrible! Ewwwwww!

Skigod377
            Participant

Ewwww… thanks Keppy.. I just lost my appetite. πŸ˜›

Maria
              Participant

We’ve actually seen one like this on E-Bay before. The weird plates along the tail are a giveaway.

Purplecat
                Participant

Ugh….she looks like her eyes are about to explode! That must be some headache she’s having! πŸ˜†

That thing is the ugliest dragon I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen some ugly dragons.

*shudder*

Kyrin

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

DragonMistress wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

ewe. some one here has one like that. they baught it before they knew about windstone i think?

I have one like that, I have the male like that too, I got them at a county fair and painted the male before I knew better, I think I was like 16, the one on ebay is NOT mine though, I’ll never sell mine, cause they infringe, I’ve never seen one on ebay though

Yeah! that is right. you showed photos of them once and explained it.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

DragonMistress wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Yeah! that is right. you showed photos of them once and explained it.

Yep, I think they’re in the show your windstone collection original thread, but I could probably dig up the photos, the stegasaurus spikes are a dead giveaway, and the crappily done wings

Heather
                    Participant

That thing is hideous! 😯 Although I knew a Boston terrier (very badly bred) who had eyes like that. He was the only dog I know who could see his tail out of both eyes at the same time without turning his head. He also had seizures . . . .

I do own a plaster, unmarked fakie. I bought it for 15 bucks in Fall 1993. Since it was barely painted, I’ve decided to paint it myself (the result is quite good) in many shades of metallic blue with some metallic lavender and a little bit of gold. It’s a cast of the “Young Dragon” with a nest on its right side, where I put two neckchains with crystal pendants.

Maria
                      Participant

Can we see a photo, Bowhead?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.