fbpx

Eye color listed but not on the chart?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Eye color listed but not on the chart?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I was just checking out the eye options (on Kitty Griffins, if that matters) and noticed that “Metallic Tan” is listed as an option in the drop-down selection box, but it is not shown on the pop-up “Eye and Jewel Colors” chart.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Pam

I need to update the chart :/

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I was wondering, is the light green option still the (as you once called it Pam) The “Toxic/biohazard” green or have they been transitioned to that new lovely mint green I’ve been seeing on a lot of pieces lately?

Also… random thought, but I was thinking… Wouldn’t it be kinda cool if (Maybe just for the month of October or something) There were options for Hades or Zombie eyes? Maybe it would give a little PYO sales spike for the month if they were a limited, once a year kind of special. It was just a random marketing idea I had.

It would be fun for Halloween… and Maybe Albino eyes for Valentines Day! LOL! Okay, now I’m just being silly.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pam

Light green is a light minty metallic green.

Hades and zombie eyes would be cool, but they are hard to get a hold of, and are often so bulgy that many do not fit. I am not sure if they would work.

Landipan
            Participant

Any chance we could see black eyes added to the list of options?

Also, is the metallic tan close to gold?

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Hannah
              Participant

Any chance we could see black eyes added to the list of options?

Also, is the metallic tan close to gold?

This may be too late to be of any help Meowmix, but the metallic tan eyes are actually named quite well because they really do look like tan.. but with metallic flecks! XD

This Keeper has metallic tan eyes, and I also used a similar tan color for part of his scheme. Hopefully it helps!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.