fbpx

Eye color chart is not linking to items

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Eye color chart is not linking to items

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

I just discovered that the eye color chart does not link to each Paint Your Own item. I’ve let Clay know about this, but meantime, if you are shopping for a Paint Your Own item and are uncertain about what color eyes to choose, you can let me know in the customer notes and I can send an extra set of eyes – then you can mail back the ones you don’t use. For example if you are uncertain about the shade of yellow, order with light yellow, and ask for a set of bright yellow, and I’ll send both. susie@windstoneeditions.com

AR Keay
      Participant

You don’t know how much I wish I could throw money at you for a whole bag of eyes XD. Storing 14 PYO’s over the course of 5 years my tastes change and suddenly I have to come up with whole new color schemes just to fit the eye colors.

Susie
        Keymaster

We can trade eyes with you if you have eyes for a paint your own piece in a color that you do not want anymore, or if we now offer a color we didn’t have when you originally ordered it. If its just one or two pair I can mail you new eyes and you can mail the others back when you determine that you will not need them. Contact me by email please, susie@windstoneeditions.com

AR Keay
          Participant

Awesome thanks a lot Susie! I’ll keep your email handy for when the time comes 🙂

Susie
            Keymaster
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.