fbpx

Extra white curl

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Extra white curl

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Hi, I did get an extra white curl – I had offered it to someone and was waiting to find out if they wanted it. They don’t so I do have one. I don’t know how to handle it. I thought maybe if people wanted to respond to this at the end of the day I would put the names in a hat and just pull one? If anyone has a better idea please let me know.

Can I have it? No, you’re right it would be fair to draw a name.

well I wanted one..but spent my cash last night on another windstone…so I am broke for a bit. So go ahead and include the others not me. Thanks for the neat thought though!
    maybe you should put it on ebay for the highest bidder…it might go for more than 60!

It’s tempting but I would like for someone on the forum who didn’t get on to have it. I forgot – it’s the same $60 plus whatever S&H.

Jason
    Participant

Hey I did not get one can you put my name in the hat please. Ill double cross my fingers and toes hopefully my name will get drawn.

Thanks
      Kirin

Wish I could afford to put my name in the hat, but with shipping to the UK also…. can’t.

So far I have Romeodanny and Kirin. Anyone else? It’s almost 7 NJ time – I’ll give it to 10 or so.

Bob

that is very nice of you but I already have mine secured

Arlla
        Participant

You can put me in the hat! And if I get pulled, I swear I’ll actually take it this time. I’m done passing things up! 😈

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

Bob

very good!! We have taught you well young Grasshopper

And the winner is….Arlla! I’m really sorry I didn’t have 3 but I swear I put the names on pieces of paper and shook them up. Arlla if you want to PM me your address and shipping preference (UPS, USPS, insurance) I’ll send it to you when it gets here.

Bob

And she is not going to give it away this time!!!

Arlla
              Participant

Sweet!! ^_^ I finally get a curlie! PMing now…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Maria
                Participant

Congrats, Arlla!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.