fbpx

ETA on restock for Buckskin Mother Pegasus?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion ETA on restock for Buckskin Mother Pegasus?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

Hey Susie or Melody, just wondering if there is any kind of loose timeframe for a restock of the Buckskin Mother Pegasus.

I would dearly love to get one for my mother for her birthday this year. It’s in November so there’s time. ๐Ÿ™‚

We will soon be facing a very hard day; our old Buckskin Quarter Horse needs to be put down. We’ve owned him for nearly twenty years. He is most definitely a cherished family member.

Because of the timing, we’ll probably be going through this close to her birthday. It would mean so much to me and to my mom if I could commemorate our “Buck” with an angel-winged likeness. <3

Edit: Brevity!

Amy
      Participant

Hasn’t there been talk about making a buckskin Pegasus stallion? If your horse was a boy that might be more appropriate (and you might catch them when they come out in the store the first time and not have to wait for a restock)

Christine
        Participant

The face and body of the Mama Peg look just like Buck, actually. ๐Ÿ™‚ Either would be stunning though! I’m sorry I missed them the first time.

Amy
          Participant

The face and body of the Mama Peg look just like Buck, actually. ๐Ÿ™‚ Either would be stunning though! I’m sorry I missed them the first time.

Me too, hon ๐Ÿ™

If I’d have bought one I’d happily let you rehome it for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.