fbpx

ETA on Grab Bag Youngs?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion ETA on Grab Bag Youngs?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

I got two to get a better chance at the one I want, I’m going to sell the other. Really want one of the dark ones!

Megan
      Participant

I don’t understand how I could have missed them! I never got an email and I kept logging into the store and never saw the out of stock change!!!!
        Is that it??????
        I think I’ll go curl up and cry’!!!!!! ;……(

scenceable
        Participant

Looks like they’re gone for now, but like I say there were only 66 today and there were over 130 altogether, so there’s more to come πŸ™‚

Megan
          Participant

Yeah, But when? I kept checking my email and now that they’re all gone, I realized I just wasted my whole day checking my e-mail cause I never got a notice!!! I MADE SURE to click on the “notify when back in stock” button. In fact, I did that a couple times but I guess since the picture changed, it errased the outgoing notifications because of the chage in price or whatever.
            IM shaking, thats how upset I am! I wanted one of thes SOOO badly!

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

Megan, more on Monday says Susie. The rules will probably be the same as the baby unicorns. Those that got unicorns today will likely be asked NOT to buy on Monday, so less competition. There’s more to come! I think everyone followed the rules last time (at least I didnt hear any different) so it should be the same for the youngs.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

That’s so strange, I got a notification as well. Wampus is right though, only half of them were in and I’m sure whoever bought today will not be allowed to buy on Monday. *nods*

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Megan
                Participant

I have a silly question. How do you know it will be Monday? Also, how did you find out that it was 66? Is there a counter somewhere? I’m missing something completely I guess. Thanks all for letting me know *. Pouts, and walks away πŸ™ *

littleironhorse
                  Participant

I have a silly question. How do you know it will be Monday? Also, how did you find out that it was 66? Is there a counter somewhere? I’m missing something completely I guess. Thanks all for letting me know *. Pouts, and walks away πŸ™ *

I have no idea about 66, but it’s Susie who mentionned Monday:

I can FEEL you all on the other side of my screen! (but that’s o.k.!) πŸ˜‰

Some will be today. Some will be probably Monday… not sure yet about those.

scenceable
                    Participant

The 66 thing is mentioned in the comments on the store page. So when you go to the page to buy one, at the bottom there’s comments, susie mentions it there.

Then the 130+ in total, it was on one of the livestreams, Melody said in the background “what’s 36×3 plus 25?” “Oh that’s how many unicorns there are.”

I got an email notification too, but I never rely on them because I know they come out a few minutes at least after the item is restocked. I have the young unicorn store page bookmarked and was just checking that every now and then.

Hope everyone who missed one today can grab one on monday! πŸ™‚

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

Yeah thats where I saw it. In the comments on the GB young unicorn store page. So that means only half the batch was released today. There’s still a lot left.

Pam

Megan, did you hit the “refresh” button in your browser each time you visited the store? If you didn’t, that would probably explain why you didn’t see them on the front page even after they were added. Not sure why you didn’t get a back in stock notification though. Have you checked your spam folder?

Kalandra
                          Participant

Megan, I will be selling the extra one I have… Just PM me and I will send you pictures when I get them. πŸ™‚

Kalandra

Susie
                            Keymaster

There are about 80 more of them growing their horns, we are not sure exactly when they’ll be ready, it depends upon when Chessie can work (school starts at the university next week) – probably on Monday but that’s not for sure. Please press the “notify” button on their page to be emailed when they are back in stock. I think the remainder will not sell out quite so quickly so hopefully everyone will have a chance to get one.

Megan
                              Participant

My appolagies for my previous messages. I have the youngs bookmarked on my phone and did refresh but I was mostly relying on both the forum and my email because there’s been so much hype about refreshing for store items, I’ve been afraid to do so too frequently because the last thing I need is for the system to block me. I’m Not very computer savvy and have no idea what auto refresh means so I’ve been playing it safe. My regular computer is the only one we have and it’s shared by the whole family…my husband, myself, and my 3 kids who play games on it. It’s memory is full and it’s so slow, and often crashes. I rarely use it anymore except to write emails ( not a big fan of the tiny keyboard on my phone).
                                Today however, I had the forum loaded on my phone and my computer! I kept looking under the “announcement” section because that’s where Suzie posted the new grab bag babies. I assumed she would do that again but then again, I should never have “assumed” anything and try not to most of the time.
                                I randomly would check for new posts under other threads and Hannah’s ETA GBY was one of them. I read some of the new comments but didn’t refresh it since I had last read through which was about an hour and a half before. After I got done emailing another forum member about a commissioned piece, I retyped the address, went to the store, and that’s when I noticed a new picture but it still said out of stock so (again : o) I assumed that it was going to be soon. I never dreamed it had already happened!
                                Then went back to the forum and saw the new thread for the change in price for the youngs and commented that I noticed and that there was a new pic…. πŸ™‚
                                After that, I checked store again, still nothing, so I went to read the ETA gby and THAT’S when I started reading ” there here!!”, “got 2”, “yay, I got one too!”. Needless to say, I never finished reading them all, I went back to the store and again, nothing?????
                                Finally, I’m PANICED and frantic and when I went back to Hannahs thread, I refreshed again, and that’s when I read from Wampus (thank you) that they have come and gone.
                                I was literally shaking and so upset that while reading all the posts, none actually sunk in which explains my “how do you knows” and ” who saids” *shakes head and blushes in embarrassment*.

Really sorry for this long a@$ post. I don’t usually write this much using my phone but it felt good to rant :p
                                I’m still upset about not getting a notification. I have checked several times since all this as well as every 5 minuets throughout the day but never got one! I did for the black gothics as well as for the last batch of babies.
                                It’s just frustrating ( as I’m sure all of us collectors get) when there’s something that has so much hype coming but no one knows when! You spend literally ALL DAY on the website waiting so your not left out. The waiting thing sucks. I don’t mind all that much except when you have to do nothing but constantly re read posts, threads, comments all day, for sometimes weeks, when it’s something like the grab bags.

I personally am a hoofers fan! I love the dragons but it’s always been the unicorns for me. The only dragons I have are a few of the peacocks which belonged to my sister who recently passed away πŸ™ (and actually expressed to me personally that she wants for for and only me to get her dragons before “she” does) and I had to “steal” them from the mistress of my brother in law (scum of the earth). Anyway, I don’t make much money and most goes into my horse which I only have by the skin of my teeth! What little extra I manage to save literally gets saved for a new windstone unicorn or Pegasus. I’ve never been able to get any other GB addition anything before the most recent baby batch and I only have the original production unicorn family, the now retired black uni family ,the white pegusus family, and the white and black gothic, and one black LP grand Pegasus (male???), still looking for the remaing family members. I literally cannot afford the eBay specials or the such so when something like the GB SPECIALS go into the store, at least the price is listed and know how much to save for. I now proudly own one GBB, and one PYO unicorn. Windstone Unicorns are truely my favorite thing on the planet ( other than my horse) that I have or could possibly want ( oh, and maybe a commissioned OOAK UNI by the wonderfully talented scenceable) and have been since I was 12 years old! I never wanted a windstone so badly before the youngs! It’s one of my favorite sculpts plus those colors…..WOW!

OK, OK, I’ll stop! Really sorry! Congrats to all who have gotten theirs! I really hope to get one when they are relleased again!
                                Thanks too, for all the updates. I really appreciate it! πŸ™‚

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

missed them! must get in next batch!

if I can’t get in the next batch, please anyone who gets ones that look like African Wild Hunting Dogs, keep me in mind!

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 218 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.