fbpx

ETA on Grab Bag Youngs?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion ETA on Grab Bag Youngs?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Hi Susie!!

I am not at all trying to rush things or anything – I know there are yet to be the second little batch of babies that haven’t yet hit the store but I can’t help my curiosity (also my bank account keeps tapping me on the shoulder..) – is there a general (I mean REALLY general like “in a couple weeks” or “probably not til next month”) ETA on the Grab Bag Young Unicorns that Melody has mentioned briefly that she was working on?

I figured I’d post this in a thread instead of emailing you since I figured I’m not the only one who wants to know XD

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I’m wondering that myself. That and the other batch of babies as well. Of course I’m working now, so I hope they are not today.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
        Participant

Bumping this to see if there is an ETA on the Grab Bag Young Unicorns – do I have another week to save up? :/

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

If Chessie is putting eyes and naming them all today then I’m thinking maybe Monday? Tuesday? (hopefully Tueday cause I’m off of work ^_^)

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

scenceable
            Participant

In the other thread she mentioned it would be this week sometime. Who knows which day… Ahhh the excitement is killing me.

Susie
              Keymaster

We are not sure when the Grab Bag Young Unicorns will be ready for the store – It’s already 2:30 pm (PST) here today and they have not yet begun their Eye/Jewel/Horn/Name ceremony. We are guessing they won’t be herded into their little boxes until Tuesday September 20th (unless Chessie finds herself with nothing to do in the world this weekend and works with them then!) We shall see!

The little guys are all excited about getting the gift of sight LIVE on-line! They are quite the show-offs! They are all rustling in their lines, trying to be patient, wearing their little smiles of satisfaction at being the first Windstone Stars.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Since they are blind at the moment that must be an interesting sight! LOL! All I can picture are eyeless ponies tripping all over eachother trying to get in from on a camera they can’t find … cause they can’t see it! >_<

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Susie
                  Keymaster

Link to the livestream happening right now! http://www.livestream.com/windstoneeditions

siberakh1
                    Participant

I have a question. It may have been hard to see from the webcam to the cart, but, are there any fairly ‘natural’ coat pattern looking ones (ignoring eye color :P)? Some of the babies had a metallic sheen, which gives them a coat quality almost like an Akhal Teke might have, or the interference colors complimented well. Are all of them really way out there? I know a lot of people like really loud ones and all, and while the ones that were on the webcam were cute, I’m just curious if there are some quieter unicorns that aren’t as showy and diva like in this batch, for those with herds that are a bit more quiet.

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

I’m also interested in what siberakh asked. The only ‘crazy’ color unis I saw that I liked were the rather subdued(by comparison) dark silver ones. Otherwise I would rather have my regular Appys and solid duns, chestnuts, bays etc.

Misty
                        Participant

I saw some black with blue interference (like the baby batch) and some liver chestnut looking ones. Some plain chesnut and palomino looking ones with pearl or sparkle paint as well. And the cart looked like it had more of the somewhat “NATURAL” ones =)

Bullsquid
                          Participant

Yeah, I seem to recall seeing more natural horse colors on the cart as well. I think the ones we saw on the livestream were skewed toward the weirder looking unis, probably because at one point we asked to see the craziest one for entertainment value.

scenceable
                            Participant

Aww now I’m kind of sad I missed the stream. I was all ready to watch it and a friend called and got me to go to the fair/ carnival instead. I don’t supposed anyone did any print screens or things of them? Then again hopefully they’ll post a group picture anyway. These ones sound pretty wild!

Stephanie
                              Participant

Aww now I’m kind of sad I missed the stream. I was all ready to watch it and a friend called and got me to go to the fair/ carnival instead. I don’t supposed anyone did any print screens or things of them? Then again hopefully they’ll post a group picture anyway. These ones sound pretty wild!

It’s recorded. If you follow the link you can watch it. That’s what I did! ๐Ÿ™‚

Christine
                                Participant

It’s recorded. If you follow the link you can watch it. That’s what I did! ๐Ÿ™‚

Yep yep, I missed it too so I watched the non-live version. On the video page there’s a thumbnail you can click to watch, just below the video frame.

Also, somewhat unrelated, but do you all think that Detroit advertisement is true stop-motion? Because if it is it is freaking awesome, all of the things going on, lights lighting up, and the super sweet camera movement.

Also also! I just watched the part in the stream where Chessie is all “Oh! My aunt Christine is here! Hi Auntie Christ!”

Me: “Heehee, that’s my name too. …..AUNTIE-CHRIST! AHAHAHA!”

OMG that is too funny ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 218 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.