fbpx

errr awkward…and I feel terrible

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone errr awkward…and I feel terrible

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

Yeah I forgot about that one I have it also

darjeb
      Participant

oops

siberakh1
        Participant

You paid with paypal, only except a refund via paypal. She’s skirting several of ebay’s rules and to not want to send your refund via paypal is super fishy. I’d contact paypal, if nothing else so that you do get your refund (and are protected), and so that she knows that she is breaking multiple rules. Doesn’t sound like she’s breaking them by accident either. You tried to be nice and give her benefit of the doubt in the beginning and be fair, but now she just sounds shady.

Lupuslunae
          Participant

Finally this is closed. I got my paypal payment refunded. I’m just going to pretend this fiasco didn’t happen. Then she asked if I wanted the young green for the price she sold the hatcher for, $75. Needless to say, really, but I am going to decline =P

darjeb
            Participant

I agree with you I wouldn’t want any dealings with someone like that and I do hope you reported this to eBay.

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

I hope you left negative feedback at the least! I’d been all over it with ebay, paypal and the like, but that’s just me 😉 I don’t like being toyed around with and I hate the thought of leaving the person be to screw someone else! I’m sorry you had to go through that, I wish some people would just think before they do something.. the after-the-fact “oops” is irritating, at best!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.