fbpx

Enyalios

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Some of you might remember this photo:

I’m not going to go digging for the thread where it was first posted, but DDVM suggested those colors would look nice on a PYO dragon, and it’s been on my to-do list since. I finally finished the project last night.
      My internet refused to wake up this morning, so I only got one picture uploaded. I hope I can get the rest up this evening after work. But here’s the teaser:

More photos:

Maria
      Participant

dragonmedley
        Participant

The first picture won’t show for me.

I’m lovin’ the dragon so far! Such a tease…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
          Participant

Very nice work! πŸ˜€

Beautiful as always! Can’t wait to see the rest…It must be the butterfly theme time of year! πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

Now that you mention it, WSC… πŸ˜† I think DDVM suggested the theme about six months ago. Shows you how slow I am to getting painting projects done. πŸ˜•

Don’t feel bad! I have been fighting that, “Two steps forward…Three steps back” feeling for about 3 months! πŸ˜› I hate it! It’s worse than being late for a doctor’s appointment! πŸ˜†

But I am sure that it wasn’t for lack of painting other things that you didn’t get to it yet. πŸ˜‰ (Plus an accident, and various other things you have done in the past few months. 😯 )

Maria
              Participant

πŸ˜† I hope I’m getting over it. The swap piece shouldn’t be too hard; then I’ll do your griffin… And I better get it done before my new bike is delivered because as soon as I have my Beastie back I won’t do anything but drive.
                (I guess that explains my slow progress on painting, when I spend every weekend and second evening on the motorcycle. πŸ˜› )

Maria
                Participant

Bump. Added more photos to the first post. (Obviously. πŸ˜› )

He’s really pretty! I like him alot!

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Love the dragon. Black and red is always a great color scheme πŸ˜‰ .

Jasmine
                    Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

My favourite colours too. πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Beautiful, GB!! I especially love the wings!! πŸ˜€

Maria
                        Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

That’s actually what bothered me most. There have been several great black and red dragons done already. I used precisely three different colors on this guy and my last PYO. I need to get abck to more complex color schemes. πŸ˜•

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Black and red are classic colors, especially for dragons πŸ˜‰ . And as far as complexity, well, sometimes it’s overrated. But that does not mean you shouldn’t strive to try something new and a little different ever so often. I still think the little guy will look awesome no matter how you decide to paint him πŸ™‚ .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.