fbpx

Entire Collection For Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Entire Collection For Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Due to things just not going in a good way, and one issue after another, I’ve decided to sell the entire collection(what’s left anyway) of Windstones. πŸ™ Well, I am keeping a couple peices. But nothing really special. Anyway, I will start posting these on eBay in the next day or two. Will consider offers. Shipping not included. thanks

PYO Ki Rin-painted by/for my collection. Yellow eyes, black body w/rainbow scales and gold trim ON EBAY

PYO Dragon-green, my first one, not perfect but cute $40

Griffin-if someone wnats me to finish him I will. Righ tnow, he has a black head, black butt, and rainbow feathers $35

Mama Ki Rin-has some small flecks. super cute. Probably my favorite peice ON HOLD

Old Warrior-peacock, wings are damaged. he displays well, but he’s got a decent amount of damage on the off side $200

Curl Red-the old version MIB ON HOLD
    Curl Gold MIB $100
    Curl White MIB $100

Coiled Male-peacock w/box $125
    Coiled Male-peacock no box $100

Broken White Male on hold

Peacocks
    “Young”, small chip $65
    Mama-mint $95
    Male-mint $95

PYO Unicorn-grulla $85

PYO Unicorn Slot-sold

PYO Wolf brown $75

Mama-primmed and eyes are coated. I was going to paint her in browns. She will be offered when finished for $200. If you are intrested, or have an idea for her, please feel free to e-mail me. I have two. I will also paint the male for $200 total, or the “young” for $150 total.

I think that’s about it. All that leaves is one curl, and one PYO.

Ps. All of the windstones that are in pix, but not listed, have been sold already. The only one I’m keeping ia PYO by someone else, and a curl black gold. Thanks

Mmloda
    Participant

Just wondering if the white chick and the brown mama dragon is sold already?
      I pm’d you about something else too.
      Also what did you mena about the pieces which you were going to paint fro like $200 and $150….what color are they now??

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

Just wondering if the white chick and the brown mama dragon is sold already?
      I pm’d you about something else too.
      Also what did you mena about the pieces which you were going to paint fro like $200 and $150….what color are they now??

Yes, those two are sold already

Right now, the mama’s are white primmer

Skigod377
      Participant

You know the emerald curl is still available in the store for $50? Just thought you may want to lower the price since its not out of stock. Im sorry you have to sell πŸ™

skigod377 wrote:

You know the emerald curl is still available in the store for $50? Just thought you may want to lower the price since its not out of stock. Im sorry you have to sell πŸ™

Oh, I thought he was one that was sold out. Sorry abou t that.

Yeah, I’m totally bumming. I was hoping to move enough horses to be able to at least be able to keep the curl collection, but hubby hit me last night with a figure so big…I donno. I won’t go into that. At any rate, i’m bumming to.

Purplecat
        Participant

PM’d you!! πŸ˜€

Maria
          Participant

I’m sorry you have to sell your collection, bluepony. I hope it brings you the money you need.

Elena
            Participant

Sorry you have to sell bluepony. You’re not leaving us though are you?

foxfeather wrote:

Sorry you have to sell bluepony. You’re not leaving us though are you?

Probably. “flee from temptation” πŸ™„

Seriously though, the only time I have time to hop on here is to post a critter for sale. Once things settle down, I’ll probably be back to reclaim all my curls πŸ˜€

Maria
              Participant

I hope so! We’d miss you.

I’m bummed you have to sell your collection, and I hope you don’t go away too long.

Your white male is going to get a new face though, so drop in to see pics when he’s done.

Kyrin

Kyrin wrote:

I’m bummed you have to sell your collection, and I hope you don’t go away too long.

Your white male is going to get a new face though, so drop in to see pics when he’s done.

Kyrin

I will. I am still looking for the pieces, I know they are in a baggie *somewhere*. Between live and Chloe, baggies get mis placed. ugh.

Yeah, I’m totally bumming about this. But, so’s life you know? It’s ok. Once hubby joins the military and graduates college, I’ll be back looking to buy all of the curls back. they are the only ones I’ll really miss.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.