fbpx

Empty Dragon Boxes?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Empty Dragon Boxes?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

Still need an emp. Box for a dragon that needs to go to his new home . Pretty please if you have one .

Fritochick (Mary)
      Participant

I gave 2 of my emp boxes away awhile ago. You’re right shipping was about $12 empty. Sorry only 1 left, I’m going to keep this one.

Carolyn
        Participant

Still need a box for a ruby emp that needs to go to his new home . Stupid store does not keep the boxes .

Lupuslunae
          Participant

Got my first emperor ever today, a beautiful emerald peacock who arrived perfect and safe WITHOUT an emperor box. This awesome seller from our forum of course double boxed him, with the interior box having tons of packing peanuts and larger sections of foam, then outlining the dragon in foam cut to fit him perfectly and wrapping all that in layers of bubblewrap. I had to have my brother help free him from the box, and with two people it took about 15 minutes. So yes, shipping emperors without boxes can be done!

Hannah
            Participant

Congrats on your first emp, Lupus!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.