fbpx

Emperor box available

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Emperor box available

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

The Canada Post strike is over, so my emperor finally flew in!

You get the box with the inserts and the bag. The bad side: shipping. Right now, the online quote to basically anywhere in the US says Expedited parcel – 4 business days: $40!!!! (Even better, as priority mail, I think you could get it, like, next business day for a mere 200$.)

The box is big, and even empty, it weighs 1.2 kg. Still, I’m hoping there will be a cheaper option.

Anyone interested, lemme know. Paypal only.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Carolyn
      Participant

I need one but not at that price or Paypal . Sorry . Still looking for one .

darjeb
        Participant

I won an Old Green Emperor on eBay awhile back and I sent the seller an emperor box to ship him to me in and it cost me $12.00 just to send her the empty box but I felt it was worth it because you don’t see those every day and I would have CRIED AND CRIED if he had arrived broken.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

I do the same thing. If I buy something that is Windstone or Princeton gallery and they don’t have the original box and I do, I send the box. What’s a little bit more money compared to a destroyed piece.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Kiera
            Participant

Send me a PM? I’m in Ontario, and I’d be interested if shipping isn’t too much. N0A 1K0 is my postal code.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.