fbpx

Emperor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Anyone see the emperor on e-bay for $9.99 shipping in a priority flat rate box? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™„ :puke: :shout:

bayoudragon
    Participant

Is Windstone in the title listing? I’m not seeing it… ๐Ÿ˜•

Wants to see! ๐Ÿ˜€

purpledragonclaw
      Participant
        Skigod377
        Participant

LOL I dont want to see what kind of box that goes in!! They will probably come back and charge more shipping after the auction is over. Im dealing with that right now. Guy advertised FREE shipping and now wants me to pay because its more than he anticipated. ๐Ÿ™„

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Sorry about that, skigod. It sounds like a bait-and-switch. I hope you get this worked out.

Mmloda
            Participant

Yeah ๐Ÿ˜€ He’s actually $89.99 but he’s actually extremely damaged and needs alot of TLC… ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

I saw his crown area had a nasty chip out of it, she said there was two, did anyone find the other one? (silly white dragons, almost impossible to see damage)

bayoudragon
              Participant

Oh, 89 dollars… for a second I thought I missed something. ๐Ÿ™‚

I think the horn was broken. :scratch:

They also have an old warrior to ship in a flat rate box for only 9.99! :shout:

Pam

Methinks they just don’t understand and/or didn’t pay attention to what “flat rate” actually is. Just plugged the weight into a shipping calculator and picked the cheapest result. I once did that before knowing what a “flat rate” box was.

Kujacker
                  Participant

I asked them about the shipping, and this is what I got back;
                    “We have shipped these guys off before, and they have always ended up in the condition they left in, so we know how to pack them up very nicely so there is no wiggle room at all ๐Ÿ™‚ don’t worry about that”

๐Ÿ˜•
                    Guess if one of use forum members win him, we’ll find out how he was shipped!

bayoudragon
                    Participant

You know, if he was another color, I would be tempted to take that bet. ๐Ÿ˜€

I see the damaged horn and crest; but was there something on his body, too? I looked at those photos, figuring they had to be there for a reason, but I’m not seeing it. :shrug:

I wonder how many pieces he will arrive in in the end… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.