fbpx

EMERGENCY REQUEST!

Home Forums Miscellany Community EMERGENCY REQUEST!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

littleironhorse
      Participant

There is an emerald fledgling on ebay right now that I absolutely want but I am unable to buy it because the seller hasn’t indicated that he will ship to Canada (He will I asked him!). If anyone here would be nice enough to hit the BIN right now, I would reimburse you through Paypal immediately! Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-EMERALD-FLEDGLING-DRAGON-MINT-NIB_W0QQitemZ330056055909QQihZ014QQcategoryZ35873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

*pleading desperately*

Lokie
        Participant

*Edited because you got it*

DantheDragon
          Participant

Got him! I await your instructions! ^_^

littleironhorse
            Participant

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I’ve lost 4 emerald fledglings to sniping or simply to a seller not shipping to Canada, so when I saw this one, I was pretty desperate.

Oh, and I just PMed you!

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

littleironhorse
              Participant

And I see that you got my message. So I will now tell my heart to slow down, I will log off, and I will go walk my dog.

I’ll check back before bed tonight and regularly in the next few days until I hear back from you.

Me and my dog both thank you! (Her because, I will now step away from the computer and pay attention to her πŸ˜† )

DantheDragon
                Participant

Hehe! You’re quite welcome ^_^ I’ll send you a PM soon as I hear back from the seller.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.