fbpx

Emerald Sitting Spectral For Sale! Currently at $200

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Emerald Sitting Spectral For Sale! Currently at $200

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

I have an emerald sitting spectral for sale that I found that has minor damage. Only a few small chips. I’ll try and put up pics tomorrow. I thought I would like him but he doesn’t quite suit my collection and tastes so if he does not sell here I will probably put him on ebay. Let me know if you are interested!

PICS ARE ON PAGE 2!

Current offer: $200

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
      Participant

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

keschete
        Participant

Just to put a plug in for you….The Emerald Spectrals are the only Spectrals I liked enmough to buy. They are SPECTACULAR! Good luck with finding yours a good home.

This is a picture of mine for anyone who wants to see what they look like…Keplilly, hope you don’t mind me posting a picture….

Maria
          Participant

Great pic, Kaya.

Patricia
            Participant

I’m afraid I won’t be able to put up a pic as soon as I thought. I ended up getting very sick and was unable visit and borrow the digital camera I planed to use. I’ll try and get a pic up soon though.

Skigod377
              Participant

Ihope you are feeling better. πŸ™

Patricia
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Ihope you are feeling better. πŸ™

Thanks. I am feeling better but this cold just won’t quit. I’ve been getting sick since last Sunday and I just became very ill early yesterday morning (4:30 am πŸ™ ). I may get a doctors apt this week if I don’t improve soon.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Me, Star, and Frozen all got it, too. We think its from the VF Fledgies. Did you happen to get one? Its the only common denominator we can figure out. πŸ˜†

Patricia
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Me, Star, and Frozen all got it, too. We think its from the VF Fledgies. Did you happen to get one? Its the only common denominator we can figure out. πŸ˜†

Actually I did. From the 2nd batch. How funny is that? πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                      Participant

πŸ˜† Well thats gotta be it then!

Patricia
                        Participant

You 3 have my sympathy if you are feeling as bad as I am. Hope you feel better soon!

I also caught a cold, but I don’t think it was from the VF fledgies. πŸ˜† Hope you guys feel better soon.

keschete
                          Participant

Did you sell it yet?

Lori
                            Participant

i’m still waiting on pix and a price

Patricia
                              Participant

I finally was able to borrow a digital camera! I’ll have pics up tonight.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.