fbpx

Emerald Peacock Available @ Grandio

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emerald Peacock Available @ Grandio

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

http://www.grandio.com/Windstone+Dragon-C-6820-C-.aspx

I got mine!!! Go get yours! Quick!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Got a busted Windstone?
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Tattoo Mother Kirin

They don’t even show pics of them.

Skigod377
        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

They don’t even show pics of them.

They are very rare.

Ya, but they ARE coming out- it’s not like poeple MUST buy them NOW or never get them!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Yea, I noticed that too. I’m assuming they mean in time for X-mas? They did that coming soon photo with the golds too, but we know what they will look like.

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
            Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Ya, but they ARE coming out- it’s not like poeple MUST buy them NOW or never get them!

I know. I was just playing!!

Maria
              Participant

Pfff. They’ll be around for a while. I want to catch up on some old ones before I go after the EmPeas.

Bob

I’m surprised that a store like Grandio would try to say the Em Pea are RARE?? They have had Windstones way to long to put out incorrect information like that unless Melody is not sure how long they will be around?? They do look alot like Rainbow.

Yeah, well, I never figured Grandio to be one to raise their prices on inventory they already had either. ๐Ÿ˜› I have bought alot from Grandio. ALOT. But I think they will be one for me to go to from now on, only if I can’t find what I want anywhere else. I am sorta dissappointed in them. ๐Ÿ™

Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Yeah, well, I never figured Grandio to be one to raise their prices on inventory they already had either. ๐Ÿ˜› I have bought alot from Grandio. ALOT. But I think they will be one for me to go to from now on, only if I can’t find what I want anywhere else. I am sorta dissappointed in them. ๐Ÿ™

Why??

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Probably for immediately raising the price so much on the rainbows. I can understand they want more money, but it cost them the same, and all the other websites charge less, so its pointless to buy the newly retired figures from them, as so many other places have them retail or less.

Bob

Ok but folks business is business. If someone is going to pay whatever price they are now charging why shouldn’t they get the extra. From what I can tell they did not raise their prices too much and as soon as things retire they are usually worth 2 or 3 times their original issue price. Would you rather they stop carrying Windstone all together and we lose another dealer especially a very large dealer like them??
                        I just checked and it looks like they raised their remaining Rainbow and Peacock by about $7 each. That is not much.

WolfenMachine wrote:

Probably for immediately raising the price so much on the rainbows. I can understand they want more money, but it cost them the same, and all the other websites charge less, so its pointless to buy the newly retired figures from them, as so many other places have them retail or less.

Grandio probably figured that there are some people who just buy without doing price comparisons…and that even if they don’t sell them now, there’s a good chance that they can sell them for even more later once the other dealers have exhausted their supplies. So if keeping stuff in inventory longer isn’t a big deal for them, that strategy makes sense…

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I just checked and it looks like they raised their remaining Rainbow and Peacock by about $7 each. That is not much.

Their rainbow mother dragon is $14.50 more, their rainbow male dragon is $17.25 higher, their fledgling is $16 higher, spectral is $19.50 higher…that’s a lot to me.
                          Armiks raised the price of their peacock OW $29. He’s now $225.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.