fbpx

emerald hatching emperor dragon for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market emerald hatching emperor dragon for sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

yolanda
      Participant

hello everyone,
        a couple of days ago i witnessed a huge house fire . these people just moved into this house behind mine.they didnt even have the chance to unpack and lost everything.turns out that they have 2 kids that go to the high school here in town. this town is so small but everyone is opening their hearts up and trying to give a little.
        so this is what im offering up so i can try to help them out too. my emerald hatching emperor dragon. i would like to start the bidding out at 125.00 $ . priority shipping and insurance will be extra ,15 $ should do it. he is in perfect conditon and i do believe i have the original box for him somewhere but i will have too look.
        i would post pics but i still cant seem to figure out how to get them on here .i do have a camera phone and if someone here can post the pics for me i can get a few or email them directly to you.
        thanxs guys

You have to host them somewhere like imageshack… when you upload it to imageshack, you can copy the forum code, and just post it here (that was probably not very helpful).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.