fbpx

Emerald fledgeling

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Emerald fledgeling

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

pipsxlch
      Participant

I need to play Lotto lol.
        My fiance just presented me with an emerald fledgeling! I just bought a green one, though. So is there anyone here who really wants the emerald one? (there was a receipt in the box; it cost $110) I really don’t want to start down the road of having multiples of a single mold…

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Wow, he found it in a store? I’ll take your Green one off your hands for you. πŸ˜† Then you’ll still only have one in that mold!

Arlla
          Participant

Aw, but it’s so much FUN to have a conga line of one sculpt in all the colors! ^_^ Come to the dark side…soon you will be one of us…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

dragonmedley
            Participant

I would keep him. Just place them at different spots in the house. If people ask, just tell them is the same dragon; he just likes to fly around and he changes colors depending on his mood πŸ˜†

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Different spots in the house? 😯
              I tried that with a couple of them…Until they cried so loud to go back into the living room with all the others that I finally caved and put them back! πŸ˜‰
              πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
              Participant

Did you ever post pics of your collection, WSC? A room with 120 Windstones in it… Drool…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.