fbpx

Emerald cat wizard

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Emerald cat wizard

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant
      Andrea
      Participant

Jodi
        Participant

It seems expensive to me, but it depends on how bad you want it really. It’s pretty rare, so it may be worth it if someone wants it bad enough. Like the $900 brown emperor too. Who knows!

Maria
          Participant

All these cool pieces BT has – I wonder where she gets them from?

It figures – I finally find one and one pops up an Evilbay which I had been checking daily. But I got mine for less. I can tell you they are really gorgeous and I thought the auction was pretty funny. I bet she has cats.

Skigod377
            Participant

Thats a cute auction. I really want that brown emp she has…. I DOOOO have my tax return…

Maria
              Participant

Go for it, Ski!

Skigod377
                Participant

I asked BT where she gets all her stuff and this is what she said: the second scratcher sold as fast as ther last one, but I’m working a deal to get at least another-and some other “jades”. This load I’ve been trying to get for a year now, the seller wouldn’t let go. I wanted to buy it small groups at a time. He let go when I said I’d take it all, and even though he’s on old friend of mine, he didn’t exactly give it away. truth be told the shipping on this was almost 700 dollars alone. probably worth it since it all arrived unmarked, a couple of pieces had existing small issues. It also aggravated me that he pulled off many of the tags and threw out almost all of the original boxes—ouch, but the stuff is so rare and in such good shape I still had to take it. About the only bonus I got was he gave me a free Flion, thats the one piece I could never get my hands on, so for now he’ll get to hang with some cool buddies in my curio. Still have one more big batch to receive some more really interesting pieces, but not quite as wacky as this bunch. I’ll never get a better assortment than these two collections, most of my sources are out. Its really close to the point where all the big collectors such as you guys on the forum have most of the goodies. Up until last year I never knew so many people collected and were so obsessive.

This was right before Nessie satched the brown emporer. Congrats, nessie… I was really close to getting it, so you saved me a grand.

nessiemom
                  Participant

Glad I could help? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
                    I couldn’t help myself… I have been looking for him for yeeeeeeeeears! I was so excited I almost wriggled right out of my chair…

Skigod377
                    Participant

nessiemom wrote:

Glad I could help? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
                      I couldn’t help myself… I have been looking for him for yeeeeeeeeears! I was so excited I almost wriggled right out of my chair…

Well at least it stayed in the family. I will get one eventually.

Lori
                      Participant

i love the look on the cat wizards i’m a huge cat fan too but alas cats … were one of the reason’s I stopped collecting windstones before I have had more “CATastrophies” with my windstones let alone the ones that have gotten damaged when i wasnt’ looking my emerad scratcher peacock fldgling young dragon and former (male pegasus) were all cat victoms the peg got knocked down twice by the cats once by me afte rthat i gave up fixing him the male kept breaking at the base the scratcher was decapitated him i have restored thankfully he’s surivied from then oh yes my male peacock rigth after i had gotten him maybe a month a cat got on my horse shelf knocked down a horse and broke off his crest why i won’t be spending over 250$ on any piece wen i know it’s bound to get damaged in this house some point or another ๐Ÿ™

Aw, that is uncool of your cats. I was thinking about getting a cat, but with all of the stories around here. I am not sure I want to.

nessiemom
                        Participant

I have three cats & two dogs, and they have never bothered any of my things, unless you want to count the idiot cat that drags my dirty laundry out of the basket (dumb cat, I know!).
                          But most of my pretties are out of kitty/doggie reach, or behind glass. They were also trained with a squirt bottle at a very young age to stay out of and off of bookshelves. The cats are old now (14, 14 and 6) so they aren’t as nosy as they once were…

Andrea
                          Participant

That’s funny about your laundry Nessie.
                            One of our cats takes my hair rubberbands and puts them in her water dish.???
                            I thought they were falling off the counter or something, but then I actually saw her do it. I wish I could figure out why. Everyday I take at least two out of the dish.

Jodi
                            Participant

She’s trying to soften them so they are less chewy and she can eat them… I’m guessing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.