fbpx

email Susie if you couldn’t complete an order for the Grab Bag Qi-Lins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion email Susie if you couldn’t complete an order for the Grab Bag Qi-Lins

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

EDIT: Please email me no later than February 25th, tomorrow, midnight. Requests received after that date may not be considered. I will email you next week (March 1st or after) when we’ve decided exactly how to handle this.
      ———————————————————————————–

I know that everyone had a terrible time trying to place their orders for the Grab Bag Young Qi-Lins on Monday. We have a few leftover. Please email susie@windstoneeditions.com (do not message me here or on Facebook – EMAIL me only – do not reply to this thread – please just email me and then wait because I may not reply until next week) if you were trying to order and never were able to complete the order and still wish to purchase one. I do not know if we have enough to cover everyone who missed out – but we’ll see what we can do. I might put the names into a hat and offer them to the folks whose names I draw out. I don’t know yet.

I repeat: do not message me here or on Facebook – EMAIL me only at susie@windstoneeditions.com – do not reply to this thread – please just email me and then wait because I may not have a chance to reply until next week.

Melody
      Keymaster

love fuzzy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.