fbpx

Em-Pea's with purple and other nice things

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Em-Pea's with purple and other nice things

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Megan
      Participant

Secured my BG emp today and the store I fould him in was excellent. It’s called “Ashley Avery’s Hall of Collectibles” in Westminster Mall, and I highly recommend them if you’re in CO near the Arvada area.

They had a mint mother and male in emerald peacock with the big patches of purple on them. They also had a lap in peacock, but only one left.

The lady was super nice. They keep all boxes and she says they do happily ship, so if anyone’s interested the number is : (303) 425 – 3040.

They alos had a few other little cuties, like a fledge and young in ruby, which I’ve not seen around much.

Starbreeze
        Participant

Thanks for the info!! My local Ashley Avery’s quite carrying Windstone ๐Ÿ™

frozendragon
          Participant

I’ve been to that one…I bought pocket dragons from them….last time I was in CO…

they were really nice…I left all my stuff there while I looked around the rest of the mall…

Megan
            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Thanks for the info!! My local Ashley Avery’s quite carrying Windstone ๐Ÿ™

That’s too bad. The lady said that most of their stores closed down altogether, which is really sad. They’ve got such beautiful displays and all the collections they carry are top of the line.

frozendragon
              Participant

kind of like Wicks-N-Sticks…there’s only 15 of those left in the entire country….

frozendragon wrote:

kind of like Wicks-N-Sticks…there’s only 15 of those left in the entire country….

really? when i was a kid, there was one in every local mall.

Megan
                Participant

Yeah… I really wanted to get the emp from the Wicks’n’Sticks at Westminster (since that’s where I got my first ever Windstone and I probably won’t ever visit that mall again once my parents leave Colorado) but when we went it had closed! ๐Ÿ™ The people there were really nice too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.