fbpx

'Ello Everyone!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area 'Ello Everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Victoria
    Participant

Hello!

I finally decided I should just join, hah! πŸ™‚ So greetings to everyone!

I’m from NJ, and have been collecting for a little while, though I suppose it’s been on hold lately as I’m pretty broke. (I blame my two horsebeasts… they just eat all the money!)

I can remember first seeing Windstone Editions, and staring forlornly into the case, and somewhere down the line convincing my mother to get me one. I don’t have a huge collection, but I’ve got a handful of pieces which I treasure so much!

Can’t wait to get more involved here; looks like a fun place! πŸ™‚

Amy
      Participant

Welcome to the realm of the speaking Windstone nuts! We’re glad to have you. One fewer lurker πŸ™‚

Can’t wait to see you around the forums.

Victoria
        Participant

Thank you, Amy Jane!

I’ll admit, sometimes I do slip into lurker mode, but I’m going to try not to here! πŸ™‚

Also, love your icon. So cute!

Kim
          Blocked

Welcome! Which pieces do you have or collect? There is always lots of excitement here with new releases being made and coming out soon! Also the classifieds section under community is great if you are looking to buy, sell or trade pieces.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Victoria
            Participant

Thanks for the welcome, and the tips!

I pretty much collect anything and everything; I love so many of them! As for what I’ve got… two flapcats, a baby pegasus, and a handful of dragons. My pride n’ joy is my rainbow male dragon. Only 7 pieces total in my little collection, but I’ll add more eventually πŸ™‚

Heya!!!

Welcome to the Windstone Nut House. :tongue: We are all pretty friendly so jump on in. A small collection is still a collection and TRUST me…it will grow. I started with I think 6 pieces when I joined the forum last year and now……my hubby said….we should buy the house next door and you can keep your dragons there LOL I WISH!! I don’t have a huge number but I think somewhere in the 50ish range.

Victoria
              Participant

Thanks Branzyboo! And lol… I also collect model horses, and have… uhm… hundreds of those, and my poor boyfriend puts up with all of it. Patient man! hah πŸ™‚

Chloe
                Participant

Welcome to the forum! πŸ™‚ Always good to have another member in our crazy “family”.

Amy
                  Participant

Thank you, Amy Jane!

I’ll admit, sometimes I do slip into lurker mode, but I’m going to try not to here! πŸ™‚

Also, love your icon. So cute!

Aw, thanks. I’m a big Totoro fan, so I figured, “Hey, why not?”

And like the others have said, your collection will definitely grow. When I first started I thought to myself, I’ll just get the family of white unicorns and that’ll be it. Never before have I been so wrong XD

Victoria
                    Participant

Thanks, dragonlove!

Amy Jane, it’s definitely my favorite Miyazaki film! It just makes me feel all happy πŸ™‚

And yes, I’m hoping my collection will grow! It’s just not a good time financial to do so… but I can still sit and drool πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Hey there and welcome! When I first joined I had NO Windstones at all just a severe longing that my twins weren’t filling :bigsmile: One dragon turned into 3 male griffins, a female griffin a huge litter of baby griffins, a unicorn or two, a grab bag or two (maybe three) some trades and some gifts from very dear friends! I don’t rightly know how many I have at the moment as my apartment is too small to display them all. I’m sure your collection will multiply in no time! So jump on in – glad you found us!

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Victoria
                        Participant

Thanks, Twindragonsmum πŸ™‚ I did post up my little collection over in the Windstone section. I’ll admit, seeing everyone’s pretty collections really makes me wish I could just jump back in all the way, but I must be patient! πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

No worries there! You’ll be addicted in no time :bigsmile:

twindragonsmum πŸ˜‰

tdm

Stormbringer777
                            Participant

A big “WELCOME” from one newbie to another!! πŸ™‚ I recently joined the forum and I can tell you that it was a GREAT feeling getting the nice welcomes from the “Veterans” on the forum. Everyone is so nice and helpful here. :bigsmile: Just from what I’ve read, I’m probably one of the few “Males” that are here on the forum. πŸ˜€ I collect Male Griffins and I’m HOOKED!!! :p I’m glad to extend a friendly HELLO!!!

Victoria
                              Participant

Thanks, Stormbringer! πŸ™‚ It really does feel very friendly here. But yes, doesn’t seem like there are a lot of guys!

I’ve got no griffins… yet. Hopefully I’ll snag some at some point!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.