fbpx

Eleu's PYOs-New Muse 12/19

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Eleu's PYOs-New Muse 12/19

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Eleu wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

Very nicely done!

Thank you! πŸ˜€ She’s happy to be done after sitting unpainted for 6 months before I’d even attempt painting her-lol

Hehe. My PYO’s didn’t even last a week…they’re so fun to paint!

Stephanie
      Participant

Wow! They both look great!!!

Maria
        Participant

The Muse is really cute and Easterish.

Amanda
          Participant

Thank you guys!! πŸ˜€

wolflodge100
            Participant

Very nice! πŸ˜€

Amanda
              Participant

Thank you! πŸ™‚

Amanda
                Participant

I finally finished my first dragon! He was a lot harder than I thought he would be 😯 He didn’t turn out anything like he was suppossed to, but at least I will remember a few things NOT to do next time πŸ˜† I wanted to blend on the wings, but I tried and tried on a scrap piece and couldn’t get it to work πŸ™ I wish there were a youtube tutorial so I could SEE what to do!

Anyway-here he is, can anyone help me think of a name? πŸ˜† He’s not all that great, but still deserves a name! πŸ™‚

The colors look a bit better in person, I had trouble getting them to show up well in a photo-I can’t wait to start another of these! This pic kinda shows the color better, but it’s really big so I didn’t want to post it outright 😳

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v144/SneezerCallie/Windstone%20PYO/?action=view&current=BlackDragon7.jpg

Kujacker
                  Participant

Oh wow, he looks really awesome!

Amanda
                    Participant

Aww thank you!! I worked on him forever! (that’s what happens when you keep messing up 😳 )

Stephanie
                      Participant

Aww, he’s adorable! πŸ˜€ I love the contrast of the pastel ‘light’ colors with the black. And the heart on the back of the wings is too cute. He’s like a little dark valentine!

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

I think that’s a great name, Stephanie! “Dark Valentine”! Or maybe “Dark Heart”! I really like him, Eleu!

Amanda
                          Participant

ROFL-there IS a heart! lol-I didn’t even notice until you said something Stephanie! Shows you how observant I am πŸ™„ Thats a great name, good ideas you two! Thanks everyone for saying nice things about him, he was starting to feel a little down since I kept messing him up…. πŸ˜₯ But he is happy now to be accepted!

(yes, I am a complete dork but having spent SO much time with him, I like thinking that he’s a real little creature πŸ˜‰ )

Gonna put his name on and get his felt pad attatched!

Kujacker
                            Participant

What will you be doing with him? (like are you keeping him, or going to ebay him?)
                              (and I noticed the heart… but I thought you did that on purpose! lol!)

Amanda
                              Participant

Kujacker wrote:

What will you be doing with him? (like are you keeping him, or going to ebay him?)
                                (and I noticed the heart… but I thought you did that on purpose! lol!)

*looks around* Me? eBay? Aww, I love that you asked that-really! I really need to learn to paint first before anyone could possibly want something I did 😳 My goal is to get good enough to join in on a traveling piece or *someday* a swap! 😯 This little guy is going right on my shelf-after all we’ve been through together, I’ll keep him for life πŸ˜†

lol-did everyone BUT me see the heart?! *headdesk*

Stephanie
                                Participant

I still want one of your muses!! πŸ˜€ I think you do a fabulous job with them.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.