Eleu's PYOs-New Muse 12/19

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Eleu's PYOs-New Muse 12/19

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

Finally getting up the nerve to post my first and second muse. They did a photo shoot together to save space πŸ˜‰ I’ve never painted anything before and the first (green, black, and pink) was quite a challenge. I started by painting the whole thing black, then figured out that I couldn’t paint the colors over that-lol So, I had to then paint all the areas I wanted colored white, so the color would show. A paint brush was lost when it fell down the sink drain-he may have jumped πŸ˜‰ Then trying to superglue the crystals on, I glued my thumb to the muse, and removed the paint when I pulled it off-lol

Anyway, my second attempt that I just did this weekend was a little better off-at least I tried to be a little more detailed. They’re not the best-but lets face it-those little guys are TOO cute no matter what you do to them πŸ™‚

Muse 1 is still waiting for something to hold in her mouth-I can’t really find anything πŸ™ And Muse 2 is waiting on some crystals. I don’t have any that fit.

Amanda
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

Cute!

twindragonsmum
          Participant

I didn’t really care for the muse sculpt *ducks and cringes* but then I saw yours and I may be converted yet πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum

tdm

Stephanie
            Participant

Those are cute!

lamortefille
              Participant

Very cute muses: -)

Skigod377
                Participant

I love the colors you used! I cant even tell they gave you a hard time! πŸ˜†

Mmloda
                  Participant

They are both so cute, they look great… πŸ˜†

Marzena

Amanda
                    Participant

Aww, thank you everyone πŸ™‚ I’m glad they look ok. I can’t wait to do another-I wish I had one right now! I have a PYO griffin, but he’s much to intimidating!

Amanda
                      Participant

This is my new muse I just finished today! Well, not quite, I don’t have any crystals for him yet and I need to find something for him to hold in his beak, but I wanted to post him too badly to wait! 😳 I’m not sure what I was going for, but I think he kind of looks like a fall muse πŸ™‚

As you all can see, I still have no idea how to blend colors or do anything fancy-but these guys are so adorable I think he still looks kinda cute πŸ™‚

Stephanie
                        Participant

Aww! He looks like a fall flower bouquet!

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Definitely a fall muse!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Amanda
                            Participant

Thank you guys for looking! I really appreciate it πŸ™‚ I wish I could find a little leaf charm or something for him to hold πŸ˜€

Heather
                              Participant

He’s a wonderful little autumn muse! Those are great colors to bring together, and the edging on the orange feathers looks especially nice. Regarding a leaf charm: some bead stores have carved beads in the shape of leaves or flowers. One of those might thread onto a hoop nicely. Or you could give him a little banner with fall leaves on it. πŸ™‚

Andrea
                                Participant

Awwww! I can’t figure out which I like best!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.