fbpx

Election Silliness

Home Forums Miscellany Community Election Silliness

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Elena
      Participant

Okay so it’s election day here (All you canucks get out and vote?) and I found some silly quotes from a “Maxine” Comic.

“Voting is like chosing your favorite mosquito out of a swarm”

“They hold elections in November (October in our case works too) because it’s the best time for picking out a turkey”

Allison
        Participant

Happy Election Day πŸ˜›

I stayed home from Thanksgiving break an extra day to vote in my home riding. I was really disappointed with my choices for MP, there was really only one guy I could go with. He was the only one to live in my district, the only one with any experience and the only one that gave a damn about my area. The other four lived far away, had no idea what my home is like and one of them obviously never intended to get elected.

Choosing a turkey indeed πŸ˜†

I voted but more based on the leader’s stats not on the MP. I haven’t heard anything about ANY of my MP’s so… kinda shooting in the dark.

Choosing a mosquito out of the swarm…. that’s the one that I smush dead…. 😈 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I didn’t know who to vote for. The best choice for this city (core at least) isn’t the best choice for the country. πŸ™„ I guess for me it’s the devil you know instead of the devil you don’t. πŸ˜†

I voted last week with the early vote πŸ™‚

Seriously only 58% voter turn out, WTF?

Maria
          Participant

Maxine got it right, for sure. πŸ˜•

ruffian wrote:

Seriously only 58% voter turn out, WTF?

58%?!? Gah. What’s with this country?

So it was conservatives minority I hear?

It is again, they gained like 12 seats, the libs lost like 20, green lost their one.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.