fbpx

Eeeee Poads!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Eeeee Poads!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

You forgot the “One of each” option on the poll……. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Tyrrlin
      Participant

Arlla wrote:

That’s what I figured, but I heard some people talking like they’d already paid for them and everything…which apparently some people have! ๐Ÿ˜€ I just didn’t get there soon enough on Friday, I guess!

Ditto! I hope I get my green-eyed invoice soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Melody
        Keymaster

Ok, this is a kinda dumb question, because these are already painted, but do you think the eyes look better against white eye rings, or dark? I painted this batch taking great care to keep the faces light around the eyes, but the darker eye areas actually look okay too,(there is a dark-eyed one in my siggy) and may enhance the green and lavendar eyes.Real poadsโ„ข have light eyerings.

Maria
          Participant

That’s not a dumb question, that’s a tough question. ๐Ÿ˜€ But I think light faces look best.

lamortefille
            Participant

I think the darker would be great on some of the other colorations, but for ButterButts the light looks better, to me.

Lokie
              Participant

I think I like the light eye rings, but I did choose hazel eyes, which are dark enough without the ring.

Starbreeze
                Participant

Melody wrote:

Ok, this is a kinda dumb question, because these are already painted, but do you think the eyes look better against white eye rings, or dark? I painted this batch taking great care to keep the faces light around the eyes, but the darker eye areas actually look okay too,(there is a dark-eyed one in my siggy) and may enhance the green and lavendar eyes.Real poadsโ„ข have light eyerings.

Well, if real poads have light eyerings, then I want light eyerings too!!! I believe in realism ๐Ÿ˜†

Bob

I’m still not sure how I would like these in my hosue but I think the light eyes should have the dark color around it while the dark color eyes would have the light color around tham they eyes seem to stand out better to me that way

Arlla
                    Participant

Melody wrote:

dark on the green and lavendar, light on the hazel. I think I might actually have chosen lavendar instead of hazel if the eye ring was dark…hmm…let us know if you do more with dark eye rings!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

I got one!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
                      At first when I saw them I said…”What’s that?!?!?! Those are cute in a Weird way…” But they grew on me…I think it was the feet! ๐Ÿ˜‰
                      I chose Hazel because he is natural colored. Depends on the coloring, now if #5 came out, I’d have to order him with Lavender eyes…But if #9 came out, I’d have to choose Green. To me, it’s not the rings, but the colors of the poad. ๐Ÿ˜€

you think they are cute in a weird way, man have you seen the muse, that thing is weird ๐Ÿ˜†

Nope. I haven’t seen the Muse. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
                      I never even knew it existed until it’s pics were already taken down… *sniff sniff*
                      But the Poads are really cute…I think at first I jsut didn’t know what to think, since it wasn’t a dragon! ๐Ÿ˜†

Lokie
                      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Nope. I haven’t seen the Muse. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
                        I never even knew it existed until it’s pics were already taken down… *sniff sniff*
                        But the Poads are really cute…I think at first I jsut didn’t know what to think, since it wasn’t a dragon! ๐Ÿ˜†

There are some pictures of the muse in this thread:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1922&highlight=muse+dragonmedley

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

You guys saw the announcement, right? ๐Ÿ˜€

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2442

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                          Participant

Cool!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.