fbpx

Eeeee Poads!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Eeeee Poads!!

• This topic has 61 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by Bob.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    DantheDragon
    Participant

I can’t decide on an eye colour! ;_; I keep going back and forth between green and lavender. (Are they even still available? :X)

Edit:

Gahh! But I really like the hazel in this pic… the one in the upper left hand corner. Is that even hazel though? Could it be brown? 😮

But then my first response to this pic was the green

But then I thought… what if the green is too much… should I go with the more subdued lavender colour?? *flails*

DantheDragon
      Participant

I like hazel because it seems the most natural looking, and it complements the color scheme really well.

I think they should still be available, since Melody said that there were 100 and they just started taking pre-orders yesterday…

Arlla
        Participant

LOL! I WANT to want lavendar…I know first hand how lovely the lavendar eyes are…but this color just seems to want the hazel eyes in my opinion. I’m only getting one butternut, and I asked for a hazel eyed one.

Has anyone heard back about their preorders? I havn’t heard anything…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

DantheDragon
          Participant

Arlla wrote:

If they’re smart, they’ll wait a few days so we have time to send in all our emails with the title “PLEASE READ! I CHANGED MY MIND! I want…”

As cute as I think they are, I don’t think I’ll be ordering any. Honestly, they only look cute to me in clusters, and I love seeing the pix of them all together doing funny things, but I’m not sure that I can afford to ahve 3-5 of them to look cute in my curio 😯 I’d rather have some more dragons 🙄

However, I like the hazel eyes the most. they are cute littel buggers though…maybe if I see one all by itself it’s just SPEAK to me “please, take me home, I got seperated from teh herd” haha. 🙄

Lokie
            Participant

Arlla wrote:

I ordered on Friday when the announcement went up. I did get a paypal invoice, but that was late in the afternoon, about two hours before Windstone closed. Susie told me they wouldn’t ship any until at least Monday though.

Melody
              Keymaster

Arlla wrote:

LOL! I WANT to want lavendar…I know first hand how lovely the lavendar eyes are…but this color just seems to want the hazel eyes in my opinion. I’m only getting one butternut, and I asked for a hazel eyed one.

Has anyone heard back about their preorders? I havn’t heard anything…Susie said she will get to these on Monday. We are closed over the weekend.

Arlla
                Participant

That’s what I figured, but I heard some people talking like they’d already paid for them and everything…which apparently some people have! 😀 I just didn’t get there soon enough on Friday, I guess!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

Elena
                  Participant

I got my invoice and have paid, but I ordered a red flame curlie too. Suppose if we’ve paid that means they don’t have to try and track us down for the money, Like that would be hard,.

Skigod377
                    Participant

I picked hazel, though after seeing the pic, my first reaction was green. It really is a toss-up between those two. I keep going back and forth. Get both. 😀

Maria
                      Participant

I’m going to order a hazel-eyed one. It just seems to the most natural color, even though they all fit…

I got the hazel. And I’ve already paid. I kind of like the lavender but, I’ll save that one for the black one. 😉

Starbreeze
                        Participant

I ordered a green eyed one for me, cause green is my favorite color. But, I had to order a lavender eyed one too. My son has been begging for a poad ever since he heard about them and he wanted the lavender eyes. 😀

Jodi
                          Participant

I got green. Green is my favorite color, too. Ya think? 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.