fbpx

Eeeee Poads!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Eeeee Poads!!

• This topic has 61 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by Bob.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

With a name like ’emerald’ and an emerald siggie…nah…why would I think you like green πŸ˜†

Jodi
      Participant

:mrgreen:

For this particular poad I picked The brown eyes. I love the green and lavender, but on another one yes. I really like the little black one with the white blaze on his forehead and purple/blue butt. Now if Melody ever shoses to make him available, then yes, Lavender all the way…Green eyes for #10! πŸ˜†
        Are they going to be coming out in a bunch of different color schemes? Like one a month or every other month in a different color? I am so confused by allt he poad talk! 😯

Maria
        Participant

Not every month, please! There are other Windstones that need buying, and $100 is a good chunk of money!

oops i thought it was just poad lol. I love the green eyes bext but voted lavendar

DantheDragon
          Participant

I think I finally decided to hazel eyes :O Hopefully there are some left for me! *crosses fingers*

Allison
            Participant

I really like the hazel eyes, but sadly I can’t get a Poad for myself right now. I would rather have some dragons of my own, and right now the university needs all my money. One day, I’ll start my collection 8)

Skigod377
              Participant

Arya wrote:

I really like the hazel eyes, but sadly I can’t get a Poad for myself right now. I would rather have some dragons of my own, and right now the university needs all my money. One day, I’ll start my collection 8)

Hey! Welcome to the forums! πŸ˜€

nessiemom
                Participant

Welcome. And don’t worry, your collection will probably start sooner than you anticipate!!

I had to have a green eyed poad… the whole butternut tabby with green eyes reminds me of one of my cats when he was a pudgy wee baby… except for the whole beak thing… Hunter never did have a beak that we know about, at any rate. πŸ˜€

Poor Susie! Mondays are bad enough but she is going to face a computer full of emails about poads and eye colors. I hope Windstone stocks Advil! πŸ˜‰ I wonder if she’ll be tempted to take a sledge hammer to the poads?

Megan
                  Participant

Yikes! No Poad hammerings! πŸ˜†

For the poll question, I love the hazel eyes. I’ve ordered one along with an empea curl (bad, BAD me…) so I hope they might have a couple left. The butternuts are my favorites next to the little white one.

Allison
                    Participant

nessiemom wrote:

Welcome. And don’t worry, your collection will probably start sooner than you anticipate!!

Thanks guys πŸ™‚

I hope it does! It just figures that I found this place right after Christmas and my birthday…I can’t beg pieces off my family/friends for a year πŸ˜†

nessiemom
                      Participant

Hmm.. lessee… Valentines day.. Nope, missed that… Hmmm… Anniversary of first date? 1/2 birthday? Easter? Yeah… Windstone Easter basket!! A dragon with a fuzzy set of ears tied on!

Ok, GB…How about every 3 or 6? πŸ˜†
                        Besides, Melody has the last call on how many and when! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
                        I think #5 has got to be my favorite…Isn’t that the one with the white blaze and purple and blue striped butt? πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.