fbpx

Ebay questionable item ??? Maybe Yes Maybe No, you tell me

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ebay questionable item ??? Maybe Yes Maybe No, you tell me

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ok is it just me or is there something really wrong with this picture. Item on ebay….white scratching listed as

WINDSTONE PENA WHITE PEARL SCRATCHING DRAGON # BROKEN # AS IS # NO RETURNS #
    seller: mlslet
    I know that I am relatively new but this dragon just looks all “wrong” to me?

Am I crazy or correct?

littleironhorse
    Participant

Do you mean that it’s not really what it’s listed at?

It looks legitimate to me. A badly damaged white scratcher. And the seller has photographed the damage and is describing it accurately.

I’m not sure if the conditions listed in his auction would all stand up to ebay rules of buyer and seller protection, but I don’t really see anything questionable about the item itself.

bayoudragon
      Participant

That is correct. Broken white scratcher. Poor baby. 🙁

He could be easily fixed up though. Hmmm… I always wanted a white scratcher. *ponders*

littleironhorse
        Participant

That is correct. Broken white scratcher. Poor baby. 🙁

He could be easily fixed up though. Hmmm… I always wanted a white scratcher. *ponders*

Careful though Bayou, he has been superglued which means that you would have to re-break him.

littleironhorse
          Participant

I’m also pretty sure it’s the angle of the picture, a shot from above at a weird angle.

Do you mean that it’s not really what it’s listed at?

It looks legitimate to me. A badly damaged white scratcher. And the seller has photographed the damage and is describing it accurately.

I’m not sure if the conditions listed in his auction would all stand up to ebay rules of buyer and seller protection, but I don’t really see anything questionable about the item itself.

No I did not mean that he is not really what he is listed as, I meant my brain is trying to wrap around what the heck looks off. hehe He looks like he is missing a chunk. He seems to be leaning really far forward almost laying down. Looking at my own scratcher……he is sitting up high and chest and head back. Maybe it is just the angle of the pic.

Not trying to question legitimacy….only my own brain and how it sees things. LOL
            Thought I’d check with the pros on here.

No ill intent meant by this question

I’m also pretty sure it’s the angle of the picture, a shot from above at a weird angle.

Thanks LIH that was what I was wondering and you guys would know better than I.
            I’ll shut up now and stop askin stupid questions!!! LOL

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.