fbpx

DUHN DUHN DHUUUUUUUNNnn….Pizza delivered safely.

Home Forums Miscellany Community DUHN DUHN DHUUUUUUUNNnn….Pizza delivered safely.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Did you have enough donations to cover all of that or do you need more? It all sounds yummy! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Did you have enough donations to cover all of that or do you need more? It all sounds yummy! πŸ˜€

I have enough for the pizza and for a good sized gift box, so it will work out perfectly. Im gonna include Kona coffee, and nuts, and chocolate, etc etc… i’ll take pics and stuff so that everyone can see what they helped do and that the money is all accounted for. I will get the messages in the card, too.

Bob

I thought this was a surprise for tomorrow??

lamortefille
          Participant

That’s cool…just making sure. I’m sure they will love all of it. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

The pizza is for tomorrow. The gift box will follow. I do have a full time job that takes too much of my time, so the gift box will just have to wait a bit. It will get there, though. I know folks want to see their funds in motion so we are just separating it into two surprises; One for now and one for a bit later. πŸ˜‰

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

The pizza is for tomorrow. The gift box will follow. I do have a full time job that takes too much of my time, so the gift box will just have to wait a bit. It will get there, though. I know folks want to see their funds in motion so we are just separating it into two surprises; One for now and one for a bit later. πŸ˜‰

I mean I though the Pizza was just going to arrive at the new factory as a surprise. Now that it’s written here that surprise isn’t one anymore

Skigod377
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I mean I though the Pizza was just going to arrive at the new factory as a surprise. Now that it’s written here that surprise isn’t one anymore

Susie already knows to have everyone there because it would suck to try to surprise them with pizza and they took that day off work or had left for lunch already, right? I truly dont think that Miss Melody and Co. will come in here and see this… and if she does, I hope she will pretend she didnt.

Sbianchi
                  Participant

Skigod, I just wanted to say “You did a great job!”

Bob

OK

Thanks for doing all this, ski, plus the gift box!

BDW
                      Participant

πŸ˜€ Thanks Ski for every wanderful things you do.
                        We all appreciate it very much!

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Great job Ski!!! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                          Participant

You guys did it, all I did was send PMs. I truly appreciate your participation because I couldnt have done it w/o you. Group hug fo sho!

Maria
                            Participant

Organizers get the credit, because without you, it wouldn’t have happened. πŸ˜‰
                              So, today’s the day. *drum roll…*

Adaneth
                              Participant

Thanks for organizing this, Ski! πŸ˜€ Having the gift box a little later sounds great to me!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.