fbpx

DUDE! Did you SEE those Glacier Curls!?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion DUDE! Did you SEE those Glacier Curls!?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Anna
    Participant

Wow, less than an hour after placing my order I received an e-mail saying it had been shipped! I love the speed of shipment from the Windstone store. ๐Ÿ˜€

Adaneth
      Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Ugh. I have to admit, I’m not a fan. Normally I’d like glacial colors together… but something about it I just don’t agree with at all.

To those that got him, congrats! And to those that didn’t… there appears to be a second batch coming out, so maybe you’ll get one then?

Remember that glacier OW? I disliked him to the extreme. It looked like he was all powder blue, without any color variation.
        I like the curl because he has clear blue and white parts of his body. If he looked like the ow, I wouldn’t have gotten him.

But that was the BEST dragon of ALL TIME!!! :shout: ๐Ÿ˜†

Alas, that I dislike the curlie sculpt and the shade of blue she’s using here. I shall go to my grave unsatisified. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†

Kujacker wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

Ugh. I have to admit, I’m not a fan. Normally I’d like glacial colors together… but something about it I just don’t agree with at all.

To those that got him, congrats! And to those that didn’t… there appears to be a second batch coming out, so maybe you’ll get one then?

Remember that glacier OW? I disliked him to the extreme. It looked like he was all powder blue, without any color variation.
        I like the curl because he has clear blue and white parts of his body. If he looked like the ow, I wouldn’t have gotten him.
        I think the blue is too… blue? In this case. Glaciers are a more green-blue then what these appear to be.

Jodi
        Participant

Ugh! I missed him. I guess I’m going to try the waiting list. I’m out of town this weekend though, so if someone doesn’t want him, could you nab one for me? I will pay you immediately for him. Thanks!

I think he’s beautiful!! Sadly I have no moneys to spend right now but I love him!

darjeb
          Participant

I got one whih is unusual when they are put in the store late at night. Being on the east coast I don’t usually go online in the evening but I needed to look at something else and decided to look at the store – jackpot

pipsxlch
            Participant

It looks like a mint/teal sort of green on my monitor, not blue- very different from the blue curl. Pretty, I like him! There were 4 in the store when I saw it, but I’m being good- have my eye on something else.
              Emerald, if I happen to see them again and have the money up front, I’ll get you one.

Kujacker
              Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

But that was the BEST dragon of ALL TIME!!! :shout: ๐Ÿ˜†

Alas, that I dislike the curlie sculpt and the shade of blue she’s using here. I shall go to my grave unsatisified. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†

I actually dislike the curl sculpt as well. But I go with him if he’s got a nice color on him :p

Jodi
                Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

It looks like a mint/teal sort of green on my monitor, not blue- very different from the blue curl. Pretty, I like him! There were 4 in the store when I saw it, but I’m being good- have my eye on something else.
                  Emerald, if I happen to see them again and have the money up front, I’ll get you one.

Thanks! I have the money right now, so you’d be paid back right away. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anna
                  Participant

Got mine in the mail today, he’s lovely! ๐Ÿ˜€

Kujacker
                    Participant

Got mine today too. Haven’t opened the box yet though, lol.

raincry
                      Participant

Arghhh! I can’t believe I missed them. Its my fault for not hovering around the store constantly and probably the best for my pocket book but le sighhhh soo prettty.

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

Mine came today! He looks like a scoop of mint ice cream :yum:

LuvsDragons
                          Participant

Mine arrived too. I love him. So CUTE!!!

Susie
                            Keymaster

Glacier Curled Dragons are back in stock!
                              Hereโ€™s a link to them in the store: https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=361&cat=0&page=1&featured

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.