fbpx

Dualing PYO's… :) (More pics)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Dualing PYO's… :) (More pics)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Here are some pics of the dragon I am working on for my friend in Bermuda…

And another I am just working on…

It doesn’t show her white is Pearlescent. πŸ™
    I hope the dragon looks OK…I just went and picked up a couple 2 oz tubes of interference paint. Green and purple. I wanted to get them all, but I just couldn’t justify getting them all until I worked with them for a little bit. So the Griffin is going to be my first crack at it.
    Any suggestions?

Pegasi1978
    Participant

Those are cool! I love the peacock feather look on the griffin as well as the fur hindquarters. It looks soft, like I would imagine real griffin fur would be.

Starbreeze
      Participant

Ditto!!! I agree with Peg’s comments completely πŸ˜€

Adaneth
        Participant

πŸ˜€ That dragon is quite striking! I also love the start you’ve made on the griffin. Looking forward to seeing them complete!

Thanks! πŸ˜€ The Griffin most likely will be up for grabs when it’s finished. The dragon has a home as I said though. I’ll post more as I go. πŸ™‚
          I gotta get to the bank and open an account so I can sell on Ebay. What can I say, I am lazy. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

the coloring on both is strikingly good.

Maria
          Participant

I like the feather patterns on the griff, and the dragon is very catchy.

Skigod377
            Participant

Veeery nice job on that dragon.

Jodi
              Participant

I like the feathers on the griffin too. They remind me of peacock feathers.

I really like the dragon and I also like the feathers on the Griffin. Is the dragon completed? If not I would put some red on the wings. Can’t wait to see the Griffin completed.

No, the dragon isn’t even near being done, and he is not a OOAK. I plan to add my first interference to the Griff, so if I can use it like I hope, I will be buying red fine to use on his wings. If not, I will drybrush them with some red for color.
                I am half tempted to add my name to the commission list. I wouldn’t mind doing some commisions. 😳 I actually love to follow directions, maybe that is why I always got A’s in all my Art classes. πŸ˜†

I needed another cloudy day, which we have had for the last 4 (but alas no time for pics). So here are a few of each, one flash pic for each too…

I only had a couple hours to work on them over the weekend. I got a bit stuck on the Griffin as to what I wanted to do, I had a vision similar to what I have started. The dragon, well, I have to really try hard and have a good day of not shaking in order to be able to paint on them. That is why it takes me so long on dragons. Plus I hate when the brushstrokes show through the paint when photoing them. πŸ˜•
                And I don’t know what I did wrong with that interference paint you all love so much, but it didn’t goof it up too much. I gotta learn how to work with them better. πŸ™„

i still think they both look lovely.

Maria
                Participant

They’re looking great, WSC! I can’t wait to see that griff finished.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.