fbpx

Dragons for sale!!! SALE IS OVER!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Dragons for sale!!! SALE IS OVER!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    jackid55
    Participant

I have a few dragons for sale. I have some of them listed on ebay, but I wanted to post them here as well. Here’s what’s up for sale… I am taking offers until June 1st at 12:01 am Mountain Time. I am also willing to take payments if you let me know up front.

All dragons w/o offers are now available on ebay.

VF Fledgling: Current Offer $80

Ruby Lap: Current offer $175
      Special Paint Red Fire Spec (1 of 10 with coa) $250

Will consider all reasonable offers. :bye:

jackid55
      Participant

Sbianchi
        Participant

Sorry you have to sell them, good luck!

Hi, I really love your rainbow scratcher dragon for sale. i’m new on here, so I don’t know how this works. Do you post me back or do I get an e-mail? Anyways, if your beautiful dragon is still for sale, i was wondering what would be a reasonable asking price. So, um… e-mail or post me back. I really hope that it’s still for sale. Bye!!!!!

BDW
          Participant

laura wrote:

Hi, I really love your rainbow scratcher dragon for sale. i’m new on here, so I don’t know how this works. Do you post me back or do I get an e-mail? Anyways, if your beautiful dragon is still for sale, i was wondering what would be a reasonable asking price. So, um… e-mail or post me back. I really hope that it’s still for sale. Bye!!!!!

sent you a private mesage ๐Ÿ˜‰

Umm… What kind of private message, how do I get to it? Is it in my e-mail? Thanks for all your help. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Pegasi1978
            Participant

laura wrote:

Umm… What kind of private message, how do I get to it? Is it in my e-mail? Thanks for all your help. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

If you look at the top of the page where it says User Control Panel. Next to that is a spot that says (X new messages) (X being the number of messages you have waiting on you). Click there and it will take you to your Inbox where you can select the message to read.

BDW
              Participant

laura wrote:

I guess you found it. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m only twelve and cant afford that yet. I’ve only saved up 90 dollars. maybe later, if it’s not sold.

BDW
                Participant

laura wrote:

I’m only twelve and cant afford that yet. I’ve only saved up 90 dollars. maybe later, if it’s not sold.

Well Miss Laura, welcome to the forum.
                  You can see a thread welcoming you here:
                  http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10298

Would you take 170.00 or is that too little? Did it come from a smoking home?

Hi again. How much would you take for the hatching emperess? If it’s under 80.00 then I might take it. ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh no. They’re sold aren’t they.

jackid55
                  Participant

Hi Laura. I pm’d you. :bye:

Um…. Why does it say that you are a lurking Windstoninan?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.