fbpx

Dragonmedley–you're up!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragonmedley–you're up!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Well I went in and looked and left but i couldn’t get the pair out of my thoughts so before the store closed I ended up walking out with both the male and female. And that’s how it started. :yes: ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜€ I’m sooooo glad you walked back in that store and purchased them! Otherwise you wouldn’t be here now and I wouldn’t know about the beautiful person you are. (don’t you dare say the opposite Miss Huberts! :spank: )

Laurie
      Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

Well I went in and looked and left but i couldn’t get the pair out of my thoughts so before the store closed I ended up walking out with both the male and female. And that’s how it started. :yes: ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜€ I’m sooooo glad you walked back in that store and purchased them! Otherwise you wouldn’t be here now and I wouldn’t know about the beautiful person you are. (don’t you dare say the opposite Miss Huberts! :spank: )

I loveses you too sweetums. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Maria
        Participant

BDW’s right. Good thing you went back.
          Kinda cool you got started with the kirins. I think most people started with the peacock dragons.

dragonmedley
          Participant

I started with the flion (a gift). I can’t remember if he gave me the young peacock first, or the male kirin.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
            Participant

2Huberts wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

That the forum changed from Ask Dragonmedley to Ask 2huberts.

Mwhahahaha! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

So I’ll ask the first question, then. What do you do for fun and for work? Or do you just have fun at work?

Actually I’m kinda boring. Fun? what’s that? I’m too busy trying to keep the bills paid right now. ๐Ÿ˜•
              I enjoy working with my animals or reading, (I love to read) or just working out in the yard. Playing with the computer and this forum are addictions, so they don’t count. ๐Ÿ˜‰
              As for work I do a little bit of everything. During tax season I’m an accountant’s secretary. The rest of the year I basicly do the business paperwork, etc. for our drywall business. (not much of that lately tho)
              During good years I run a nursemare business and work with sick and weak foals.
              (nothing like watching a weak baby figure out it CAN get up and come play with you) half the battles over then.
              Of course I do the ebay thing. But looks like this jack of all trades is going to be out job hunting after the 17th. It’s been so long since I’ve actually had to hunt for one I’m scared to death. :puke: Not to mention not much being out there.
              Good for you! I get tears in my eyes when I watch a foal stand for the first time,everytime.My brothers work with Walkers.Watch them dance ,they’re unreal doing the “rocking horse”.My husband is in construction,work is vanising down here too.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.