fbpx

Dragon87 Selling/Trading Stuffs.

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Dragon87 Selling/Trading Stuffs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey! Due to a random desire to mix it up a little (I’m not hurting that badly in the financial department, I just want some new Windstone lovelies), I am selling a couple of my pieces. These won’t go to ebay, if I don’t sell, then I don’t sell.

I am also willing to accept trades. My current wishlist is;
    Wolf griffin male, mother, sitting chick.
    Flapcats (any size/color)
    Poads (any color)
    PYO’s
    If there’s something you want to trade, feel free to ask anyway! Worst I can say is no, right?

If people want to buy I’m looking to get $60 for this Tattoo Kirin #1 (but will take other offers within reason).
    She’s white, with blue blending on the fur (mane, tail, legs, mostly, it kinda shows up in the pics), pink nose and ears, silver belly scales, horn, and hooves, and purple scales, with blue interference (that one doesn’t show up in the pic), and a black dragon tribal style tattoo. She’s really quite pretty in person!! She will be packed in a Kirin box (whether it’s hers or not).

I’m looking to get $50 for this Inner light dragon candlelamp (stone finish). 1 small chip on the base (you can’t see it at all, in fact, I was surprised to find it), the candle has been used a few times, felt pad still has the stamp on it. He’s just missing his tag and box (but I will pack very very carefully! I always double box and use lots of packing materials to make sure he arrives safe and sound).
    OFFER PENDING

Um, I’m not sure what I want for her. Her scales are a bit rough, but they somehow work with the sculpt. She kinda looks like a past cat I had once upon a time. Maybe $50? Or a trade would be nice too. I’m on the wire on this one, I’d have to get a decent deal to sell her. She is Calico Kirin.

All prices are in US Dollars and shipping is extra. I’ll ship wherever.

Bump ๐Ÿ™

O that Calico Kirin is sooo cute! I wish I had extra funds ๐Ÿ™

I might accept trades too, if you’re interested ๐Ÿ™‚ This is solely to fund buying new pieces (I’m kinda wanting a poad, actually, they’re so cute! I’m obsessed ๐Ÿ™‚ ).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.