fbpx

Dragon87 photography, Feb 6

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Dragon87 photography, Feb 6

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I gots the camera back!!!! (yeah I know, Christmas was almost 2 months ago).

Anyway, Colin got me some tiger lillies recently and they are starting to bloom so I thought I’d share! (Tiger Lillies are my favorite flower ever. Too bad I don’t have awesome lighting to go with it.).

And a couple cool ones from the cat. Just because I thought they were interesting being so overexposed. Click if you wanna see the full sized pictures. Trying to keep the bandwidth down and such.

(I don’t remember taking this one. But it was on my camera. So I must have, right?)

Bet you all can tell my favorite two subjects (one is waaay more cooperative then the other. Hopefully I’ll have more after my trip to Calgary! I’ve even been asked to perform for my grandmother’s retirement community).

Jasmine
    Participant

Maybe the cat took one of himself/herself. ๐Ÿ˜€ It looks awfully posed… 8) And have a good time in Calgary.

Maria
      Participant

Haha – self-portrait! ๐Ÿ˜€

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Haha – self-portrait! ๐Ÿ˜€

Scary thought that… the cat knowing how to use my expensive(ish) camera. Eeek! *runs away and hides the camera*

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.