fbpx

Dragon Travel new pictures in my album!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Dragon Travel new pictures in my album!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

Kyrin wrote:

He’s still sitting here…I keep meaning to do his photo tour, but I am not good at that stuff…maybe I should just take a quick picture or two and send him to the next person.

Kyrin

You should take a pic of him with all the stuff you have to repair/are repairing/have repaired! =D That would be very ‘you’ to the forum, I think. =) The ‘dragon doctor’!

That’s a good idea!

So here ya go…

The Castle is Emerald’s, the Scratcher is AdaraSky’s, the Emperor is mine, and the oriental is Kitsunelady’s.

I have more on the way…but it gives you guys an idea.

Drgnlvr’s two are packed up and ready to go home, and DDVM’s dragon just needs a couple little things and she will also be leaving here.

So far, so good.

Kyrin

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

I love Kitsunelady’s oriental like that!! She’s hornless, but proud! She looks good like that, white with gold trim.

Laurie
        Participant

Can I join late? If so I’m in. Artistic I’m not, but I can play. πŸ˜‰

Maria
          Participant

Nice photo! The PYO is looking great.

OKay, ScorpioLady, I need your address so the dragon can make his way to you.

PM me.

Kyrin

scorpiolady21
            Participant

Kyrin, I sent you my address. I hope you got it. I am looking forward to painting this little guy! LOTS O PICTURES!!! lol πŸ˜†

Looking for White Dragons! Grail includes the White Secret Keeper!

scorpiolady21 wrote:

Kyrin, I sent you my address. I hope you got it. I am looking forward to painting this little guy! LOTS O PICTURES!!! lol πŸ˜†

I have it…I have a bunch of things I need to ship out on Friday, and the dragon travel is one of them. Unfortunately I’m dead broke until then, so nothing can be shipped until Friday.

Kyrin

This is such a great idea. Looks like a ton of fun. Sadly I do not paint πŸ™ but I’d love to see more pics in progress πŸ˜†

Bred egg*Bred Egg 2*BluePaper**

scorpiolady21
              Participant

OK all I received the little dragon today! HE LOOKS GREAT! πŸ™‚ Today all he did was look at the house and admire my new kitchen counters! lol I will paint my part on Wednesday. After that I will get some pics of him and then he will be off on his whirl wind adventure! lol πŸ˜›

scorpiolady21
                Participant

Ok so he went with me to my ceramics class…..he saw a huge dragon!!! lol Pics up tomorrow! πŸ™‚

scorpiolady21
                  Participant

OK I dont have a photo sharing thing so I put the pictures of the little traveler in my album! Go look! Scorpiolady21

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

We’ll have to wait for him to be approved then. Hopefully he’ll be up later tonight or some time tomorrow.

tc_cat333
                      Participant

Ohhh.. I want to get in on one… when is the next one?

Mmloda
                        Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

Ohhh.. I want to get in on one… when is the next one?

I’m thinking of starting a Ki Rin….sometime soon hopefully… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 129 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.