fbpx

Dragon Travel new pictures in my album!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Dragon Travel new pictures in my album!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    scorpiolady21
    Participant

Looking for White Dragons! Grail includes the White Secret Keeper!

scorpiolady21
      Participant

Hello all! I have talked with Dragonmedly and we decided that it would be a good idea to do a PYO dragon just like the PYO muse!!! So what I need is for all of you that would like to be involved with the dragon to PM me and that way I can get a list and a map for the little guy. Anyway let me know if your interested! ๐Ÿ˜€ Romeodanny said that she has a PYO dragon with Green eyes and an purple crystal if we want to start with that one. Or we could vote on the eye and crystal colors then order it from the factory.

NOTE*****this little guy has a surprise with him when you get him. He will not be comming back to me…he has another place in mind! ๐Ÿ™‚

Maria
        Participant

I’m in with this one!

dragonmedley
          Participant

I’ll be in too!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

PM’d you
              i’m in

scorpiolady21
              Participant

Ok all, thanks so far to all of you that are in. Here is the plan…The dragon will be going to his first destination on January 15th. That way you all have time to get the holidays done and also get your lives back inorder. Please send me your address before the 10th of January if you would like to get in on this. So far we have 4 people..well 5 including myself so I think that there is room for about 5 more! Thanks again to everyone!

I wanna play. PMing my address.

Me too, I missed on the muse…found out a bit too late. But I would like to be in on this one.

Kyrin

scorpiolady21
                Participant

Ok we now have 7 people…. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ 3 spots left! ๐Ÿ˜€

Lupin
                  Participant

I’m thinking about it, but I haven’t painted in soooooooo long…….

wolflodge100
                    Participant

Count me in! ๐Ÿ˜€

Kujacker
                      Participant

I’ll do it, why not? XD

Jasmine
                        Participant

You can give me a really small spot. Or I could just do the gold accents…

scorpiolady21
                          Participant

OK SUCESS!!! We now have 10 people to help witht his liittle guy! I will map out everything and let you guys know the order! Thanks to all who are willing to participate! Jasmin we will send him to you last as you would like to do the accents.:D No pressure on you Jas! LOL ๐Ÿ˜›
                            I think it would be great if we started another after this one is finnished. That way we could get everyone involved! Perhaps a Gryfin or a wolf??? I know i’m getting in over my head! LOL

Jasmine
                            Participant

Eeek, okay, that at least gives me time to plan it out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.