fbpx

Dragon Travel new pictures in my album!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Dragon Travel new pictures in my album!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Great idea. πŸ˜‰

Jasmine wrote:

Okay, so I’m not doing the accents? I can just paint a very, very small bit then…

Tell me what part you would like to paint, and I’ll try to make sure you get that part. Problem is once I get started it’s hard for me to stop. 😯

Alright, even though I haven’t heard anything from Scorpiolady I’ve decided to start this thing. I’ll paint today then take it for a trip, show it the sights, then send it off to Dragonmedley.

Until I hear from Scorpiolady I won’t have anyones address, so when the dragon gets to you, and you are ready to send it on then request the address for the next person on the list.

dragonmedley
      Participant

No prob!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Mmloda
        Participant

I can’t wait to see some pics of the dragon… πŸ™‚

Marzena

Well here is Traveler (temp. name?) meeting Fall Rush. I’m taking Traveler with me tomorrow, unfortunately for it that means going to work. But, I’ve promised that I would take it out for treats later. πŸ˜†

Maria
          Participant

First touches of color! I can’t wait to see how he develops. πŸ˜€

Bob

This is really a GREAT idea

Well, we had a day trip. I didn’t get to take him far just to work, a path near work, a park, then back home.

So here are pictures:

So we start off the day waiting for the bus… oh I think I see it…

Here he is looking fashionable in his HBC point scarf. We are at an overpass near where I work:

Well, we decided to walk down a path near the overpass: Oh no foxes and coyotes!

Oh no it’s work πŸ™

Well, at least it wasn’t for long (only 5 and a half hours today) So, I think he’s made a new friend.

So here we are at Victoria Park (why Victoria, well the queen of course… this statue was commissioned in 1905)

We stop at the Joseph Schneider Haus only to find out it’s closed! Not even the gift shop is open.

Well, I did promise we would stop for a treat after work. So this is where we stopped. (The food here is to die for but, the prices are out of this world!)

Well, there are some of the pictures. To see them all here is the link to the album:
              http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q313/Romeodanny/Dragon%20Travel/

Whoo hoo, only two more stops till I get to see him!

Kyrin

Well, I might change what I did on the wings, I’m not sure yet. They aren’t near as yellow as the picture looks. But, I should have the little guy out on Monday or Tuesday. πŸ™‚

So, I guess it’s paint what you want for now. I don’t know how to divide this guy. I was trying to figure that out for a few weeks and I’ve given up.

I’m also going to see what I can find for souvenirs but, all I can find right now is University of Waterloo stuff and Kitchener Ranger stuff. Maybe I’ll send a lanyard and a button… I’ll look around on Monday for sure.

Kasie
              Participant

WOW, I can’t believe I overlooked this thread! Well, I guess I will have to wait for next time. Hows bout a Keeper? He’s bigger so there is more room for more people.

Andrea
                Participant

Oh, a Keeper would be cool, but sadly I doubt anyone has an extra to spare. They are a rare breed right now!

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Woohoo! Traveler arrived today. It’s a good thing he was wearing the scarf: all day in the mailbox, the poor thing would have frozen to death!

Pics to come when we go for a ride…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bob

dragonmedley wrote:

Woohoo! Traveler arrived today. It’s a good thing he was wearing the scarf: all day in the mailbox, the poor thing would have frozen to death!

Pics to come when we go for a ride…
                      Frozen dragon sounds like something we could sell in the mall

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.