fbpx

Dragon Production Poll~!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Dragon Production Poll~!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Melody posted this poll on DA, but for those of you that do not have a DA account, here it is so we can get your opinion too!

So there is this large lovely dragon (dragoness?) She was going to be produced as a garden dragon, but they no longer make the cement dragons, so this dragon is now up in the air as to what will happen to her. At the moment she has a rough finish.

I personaly wanted to put a large blinking neon light for the pyo option :3, but you guys know I am biased.

If you would like to see the results, hit the view button on the poll.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

How would you like to see this dragon produced!??
      copper patina
      iron with rust
      Stone finish like a gargolye
      smooth finish ( I’d have to sand the whole dragon) with bright colors like a normal Windstone dragon
      as a unpainted Paint-your-own with a rough stone finish
      anything
      pollcode.com free polls
      Misty
      Participant

Woooooo, yeah PYO’s! *droolage*

littleironhorse
        Participant

I voted PYO, not that I’ve done many (or any for that matter :bigsmile: ), but I’m getting into it and I’d love to try my hand at one… eventually!

From Melody’s Elfwood page:

“This is an old work-in-progress dragon . We never produced her, but I may get around to finishing her if we ever have time to think about new large dragons!

She is large, about a foot long ( that is big for us!) and was intended to be cast in cement as a yard dragon. She has the rough “stone finish that our gargoyles have, but since we are no longer casting cement, I would want to give her a polished “fine finish ” like our other dragons.That would mean a lot of sanding.”

… A foot long! That is one large PYO!

Amanda
          Participant

PYO! PYO!

Skylover
            Participant

I voted “anything”. This is a wonderful dragon, and it would be a shame not to see it in production somehow.

A foot long PYO dragon would be quite daunting though. It gets painful holding the PYO keeper sometimes.

Mike
              Participant

Hey this could be an Empress, now that would be really cool!

Nicole
                Participant

I’m really hoping for smooth finish so she can match the other production dragons. I think this piece would be a rather difficult pyo as the surface area is so large and even on small scales you can see brush marks sometimes. I know this may not bother the avid pyo people but I’d really like her airbrushed better i think. although if she does come out a pyo I supposed there might be someone out there i could pay to air brush her for me

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

As someone who’s painted large pieces, and pieces with a rough texture… I’d HATE this as a PYO! It hurts bad enough painting lap dragons by hand…

Would love to explore the metal-look options such as iron with rust, or copper with patina. Bronze with patina? Silver with tarnish!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Amanda
                    Participant

I guess my vote is for the simple fact that I can’t afford the bigger production dragons, if it was a PYO I could get one-lol I just love her face 🙂

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

i’m for pyo :3 i love painting all sizes and would love to have more options.

Amy
                        Participant

This one looks a lot like the lap dragon to me, but a little cuter…

yolanda
                          Participant

I voted for smooth finish. Or, this wasnt offered up, i like the painted versions of the stone gargoyles like the cool colored tri of dragons. This one painted something like that would work for me !

littleironhorse
                            Participant

It’s a close race between “regular production smooth finish” and PYO!

dragonmedley
                              Participant

I had to think hard about that one. In the end, while I probably wouldn’t paint many of them, I went with PYO. She would look great in production colors too, but realistically, putting her in production for PYOs might be the most feasible solution.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Purplecat
                                Participant

yep….pyo vote for me as well….painting larger pieces doesnt bother me, though it may take a bit more time. I really love the larger pyo pieces.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.