fbpx

Dragon or Griffon GBs in the future?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Dragon or Griffon GBs in the future?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

I was just wondering what the odds are in the future of possibly having GB Curlies? or Fledglings?? (I personally would like to see Curlies) But I think a GB dragon would be awesome!! Or maybe GB baby Griffons?? (Likely not as popular a choice as Uni’s and dragons, but they’d be uber cute!!)

I know the last thing you probably want to think about right now is another GB set, haha.. so it isn’t a *I want this right now!* sort of squeak… just an idea squeak! but if I don’t post about it now, I’ll forget! lol

Robin
      Participant

I think a GB baby griffon would be incredibly cute. I just love their fluffy furry wittle “pants”.

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Oooo! Me likey that idea!!!

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Melody
          Keymaster

I AM thinking of it!
            The problem is that it would be very difficult to paint a grab bag edition using one of our existing dragon sculptures, because I can’t paint them in any of the colors that are retired on that piece, or anything that we’ve already done.
            That doesn’t leave enough color options.
            So, I am sculpting a new dragon to use for grab bag editions. He’s about the size of the small pyo dragon.

She’s always one step ahead of us folks! πŸ™‚

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

YAY!!!! NEW DRAGON!!!!

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Lupuslunae
              Participant

I AM thinking of it!
                The problem is that it would be very difficult to paint a grab bag edition using one of our existing dragon sculptures, because I can’t paint them in any of the colors that are retired on that piece, or anything that we’ve already done.
                So, I am sculpting a new dragon to use for grab bag editions. He’s about the size of the small pyo dragon.

WOW, woot, YAY omg I might pass out from the warm fuzzies after reading this…

Silver Fox 77
                Participant

You work so hard for us crazy collectors Melody! We all love you and everyone else at Windstone so much! πŸ™‚

Can’t wait to see the new Dragon sculpt!

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

I AM thinking of it!

You are made of awesome, Melody! πŸ™‚

She’s always one step ahead of us folks! πŸ™‚

Melody’s obviously psychic.
                    But AMAAZING!! A new DRAGON! :party:

Robin
                    Participant

I still think a GB griffon chick would be uber squee but a new dragon is great news. It is the year for it.

Katherine
                      Participant

I would love to chip in for more GB equines! πŸ™‚ I would love a whole family set of fantasy GB unicorns! grand…male…young..mother……maybe?? *squeak*

Trava
                        Participant

Grab bag Kirins?

I’d totally go for a set of Candy Kirins. πŸ™‚

Melody
                          Keymaster

I would love to chip in for more GB equines! πŸ™‚ I would love a whole family set of fantasy GB unicorns! grand…male…young..mother……maybe?? *squeak*

Until we get horns I can’t even think about it!
                            I planned to do adult unicorns in fantasy colors for ebay, but I don’t think I would ever do a grab bag batch of large unicorns. I am trying to keep grab bag things small so shipping them ( so you can trade them around ) won’t be prohibitively expensive! Plus the unicorn itself would need to be pretty expensive too… nah, wouldn’t work.

littleironhorse
                            Participant

I AM thinking of it!

OMG!!!

I had given up on the idea of GB dragons!
                              This is amazing news!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.