fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

I’m happy that I was finally able to snag one. I made sure I had lots of room this week in case they came out. Actually I typically have lots of room since I don’t like trying to raise a bunch of dragons at once. I like just having one or two at most. Then I have space for the coveted gold and elusive blue dino egg.

siberakh1
      Participant

Hurray! I finally got some eggs! 8) Wish I hadn’t missed the autumn dragons though, but I managed to snag two Christmas dragons!

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

I’ve clicked them all! Some autumn dragons are still popping up in the abandoned section.

WHEE I wasn’t too late to get some holiday dragons this time. Although I had to click EVERY SINGLE egg I saw!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

It’s been said on the forum from several members who were in a chat with TJ that the Candy Cane eggs will only be available until Midnight Eastern tonight. Get your two while you can!

Mmloda
            Participant

OHHHHHHHHHHH… πŸ™ I think I’m too late….I just got back from my hubbys parents house πŸ˜₯

Marzena

Pegasi1978
              Participant

It never hurts to look, and don’t forget to check the abandoned page too! In fact I just saw one on there.

Stephanie
                Participant

WHEE! I finally got a special egg!

Mmloda
                  Participant

YAY..I snagged one… πŸ™‚

Marzena

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

I’m glad so many people were able to get Christmas eggs this year!

I finally got two Christmas eggs WHOOP They are still there folks! Mine are from the abandoned egg page but there are many in the drops as well.

Bob

pegasi1978 wrote:

There’s the egg from last year possibly, though it may only be available from breeding and abandonment. The other egg is a red egg with a gold ribbon and a holly sprig next to is. It’s text reads: This egg has a holly leaf stuck to it.

Congrats on getting the new one. You can grab a second if you have the space.
                        DANG!!! So I missed the Christmas eggs again??
                        I thought the striped ones where the Christmas ones for this year
                        I was also told I had to many and decide not to burdon myself with more. I hate that STUPID message. I tried to abandon the OOPPSS green egg but it told me I had not had it long enough to abandon it πŸ™„

Here are a couple of Dragon Cave Fan sites that are easy to use and work well for me just in case someone needs some ideas πŸ™‚

http://www.thedcfansite.com/

http://www.sotidragon.net/dragoncave/adddragons.php

http://www.dailydragonfix.com/account.php

http://www.hatchingdragons.net/index.php

Dragon Master wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

There’s the egg from last year possibly, though it may only be available from breeding and abandonment. The other egg is a red egg with a gold ribbon and a holly sprig next to is. It’s text reads: This egg has a holly leaf stuck to it.

Congrats on getting the new one. You can grab a second if you have the space.
                        DANG!!! So I missed the Christmas eggs again??
                        I thought the striped ones where the Christmas ones for this year
                        I was also told I had to many and decide not to burdon myself with more. I hate that STUPID message. I tried to abandon the OOPPSS green egg but it told me I had not had it long enough to abandon it πŸ™„

You should be able to abandon now and there are still Christmas eggs available

Bob

I’m at work and can’t access that Drag Cave site from here anymore at least not that part of the cave. I can look at the eggs but can’t pick any more up from here or look at the abandoned ones. Are they still available as drop eggs??
                          The Abandon eggs page has a HUGE amount of eggs that I NEVER get to get the ones I want.
                          Why do people pick them up just to drop them off? I don’t get that and since I was not able to abandon my green OOPPSS one since I had not had it long enough I also wonder how they can be abandoning the Christmas eggs already???

I had a LOT of messgages and SEVERAL of you that only posted your eggs here and did NOT PM me the codes as I have asked you to do to make sure I do not miss any
                          If you get a new egg and want it added to the hatchery I will be more then happy to add it for you

BUT YOU MUST PM ME THE CODE SO I DO NOT MISS ONES YOU JUST ADD BACK HERE AND ORIGINALLY IT WAS ASKED THAT YOU DO NOT ADD THEM TO YOUR POSTS BACK HERE TO TRY AND KEEP IT CLEANER
                          Anyway please make sure to PM me the codes to get added to page 1 of the hatchery
                          I posted teh above because I know we have some new dragon parents here that might not have known that

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,649 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.