fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,576 through 1,590 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I don’t do the dragons, but I have been watching the various eggs and hatchlings at the bottom of people’s posts. Now it just says “Image” (yesterday and today) rather than the eggs. Is there a problem with dragcave, or is my computer doing something peculiar? I enjoyed seeing all the different eggs and the dragons that hatched. 🙁

Jerusha
      Participant

Dragon Cave has been down much of the time over the past few days, due to maintenance/updates (as per the owner’s explanation).

There were some major changes coming to the Cave, so maybe some/all of the maintenance is due to these changes being put in place? Perhaps when the Cave is up and running again we’ll see these changes in action 😀

etruscan
        Participant

Thanks Jerusha – I will wait and see what happens. I took a look at your scroll a few days ago and was amazed at the variety of dragons! All very interesting. 🙂

Jerusha
          Participant

Valentine Day Dragons are breeding and producing more Valentines now! (As of Feb. 8)
            Happy hunting everyone! 😀

Katherine
            Participant

Hey Jerusha! You have a sweetling? Do you still want me to try to breed you one, or shall I gift to someone else? I can’t remember-you mentioned possibly getting another one from someone else…I think. Either way, I can do it!
              Also, I am scroll locked for two days, so I have to wait a couple days either way.

Jerusha
              Participant

Hey eaglefeathers! 😀

I actually did get two Sweetling eggs with the lineages I was hoping for, for myself! So I’m good on that end (Though I am looking for a 2nd gen Black Sweet x CB Red for a friend).

I still need one more ’09 Valentine (CB Val x CB White) for myself, and two for a friend (Val x White and Val x Pink). Just sayin’… 😉

Bob

I’m not to up to date on the names of the egges but I have both 09 and 10 I think

Katherine
                  Participant

Awesome DM and jerusha! Well, so since no one responded, I bred my 2010 ones and it produced four!! I abandoned them. I have yet to do my 2009 ones. Last year, no eggs were produced from it, so i am scared to try again! lol

siberakh1
                    Participant

Oh, Valentine’s Day dragons! I’ll have to try and catch one or two this weekend. 🙂

Katherine
                      Participant

OMG!!!!!! This was my fourth attempt!!!!

I gave it five minutes until time of death, and I added it into 2 ER’s. I got a few people on the Neglected Experiment Mibbit chat room to auto-refresh it for me, and I watched the unique views closely. I wanted them to reach 45-60 unique views. As the five minutes ticked away, I slowly added it into more ER’s if I felt the UV weren’t going to get into that range within the time frame. So then…miraculously it changed! It had 59 UV! So, I saw it had only one minute left, and I was scared it might die, so even though it was only at Stage 1 of hatching, I forced it and it turned to a hatchie! Wow!! My first one! I hope my experience here helps others who might want one!!

Rachel
                        Participant

Oh wow! Congrats!!

Hannah
                          Participant

Does anyone here have any Valentines Day dragons of past years that they are willing to breed to get an egg for me? I’ve been watching the Abandoned egg cave like a hawk but every time I see something pop up it’s gone in an instant 🙁

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Katherine
                            Participant

Yeral wrote:

Does anyone here have any Valentines Day dragons of past years that they are willing to breed to get an egg for me? I’ve been watching the Abandoned egg cave like a hawk but every time I see something pop up it’s gone in an instant 🙁

No, i wish I did! If you want, later tonight I can log onto your scroll and try to catch one for you? You can PM me with your screen name and a temporary password. We can’t be logged in at the same time on your scroll, but I can’t do it for a couple hours-I have to get off here in a second. If not, then that’s okay. Good luck either way!

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

2011 Valentine eggs are dropping now!

Hannah
                                Participant

gah.. well im home now but the cave wasnt working a bit ago ><

thanks anyway pegasi!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,576 through 1,590 (of 1,649 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.