fbpx

Dragon Hatchery!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Hatchery!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Nope, it’s been confirmed several times that there are only 92 treats.

If there is going to be a Halloween release (and precedent says there will be) only an hour and 45 minutes to go (until midnight Eastern).

YAY! I am up for it, i can’t wait!!

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Did you get your eggs yet?
        <-This egg is covered in a dark crust.

Katherine
        Participant

Yep, I took your tips from the past, and i have all of the ones I need. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pegasi1978
          Participant

New treats! (One at least, don’t know if there are more or not).

Puffpastryofdoom
            Participant

They just released another treat (94 in total so far)!

Bob

my computer is too slow I can’t get the new eggs

How long are the treats going to be avail?

Bob

pegasi1978 wrote:

Did you get your eggs yet?
                  <-This egg is covered in a dark crust.

My connection is too slow I can’t get them and I’m getting as many treats as I can but might be a couple short of 93 when I have to leave for work

Bob

CAn anyone helpp me get the new Halloween eggs my connection is too slow now and I have to get going to work and work both jobs back to back today 1-9 then 9:30 to 6am

Rachel
                    Participant

Unfortunately, I’m full for now, DM. However, you might consider setting your browser to keep from showing pictures. That’s what I had to do. Plus, it’s easier as the day goes on because more people have their eggs. That being said, someone else might be able to catch them for you.

Puffpastryofdoom
                      Participant

It’s so hard getting one of those eggs! I’ve been trying since 1:00 am and I STILL haven’t gotten one! Arrgghhh… (Haha…)

Bob

OK I got to 92 treats and have made myself late for work waiting got #93 and there isn’t one???

Rachel
                          Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Unfortunately, I’m full for now, DM. However, you might consider setting your browser to keep from showing pictures. That’s what I had to do. Plus, it’s easier as the day goes on because more people have their eggs. That being said, someone else might be able to catch them for you.

The drops appear to be doubled. Probably because of the down time. Like I said, set your browser so that it doesn’t download images. It will make them available for you to click on faster. Another trick I have is to click on one, and if it says you missed it, use backspace, then position your mouse over one of the eggs, and hit F5 (refresh). Click as soon as it shows up.

Puffpastryofdoom
                            Participant

Ugh… I’m so disappointed that I never got the new Halloween dragon. I seriously tried for hours and hours but with no luck. ๐Ÿ™
                              (I’m crossing my fingers that they’re able to breed so that there’s a “chance” of catching an abandoned egg!)

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

If they are like past Halloween/holiday releases, they won’t be able to breed true (meaning the holiday dragon and not the mate’s species) until next Halloween.

Jerusha
                                Participant

Awww, chute! I wish I’d seen these posts earlier – I was catching eggs for others! (“Catchers” don’t have to catch on their scroll and then punt the eggs to you, taking the chance the egg will get lost in transit. If you are trusting, they can sign into your account with a temporary password so they can catch for your scroll directly).

For future reference, I am happy to catch for anybody during holiday releases. Especially if you missed this one. In fact, I would be happy to put you guys first on my list, as Windstone priorities!! Just pm me (here or on the Dragon Cave forum, where my name is also jerusha. It’s jerusha everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) a couple days in advance so we can work out the details.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 1,649 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.