fbpx

Dragon-Con Sale~ Male Griffin Bengal #1 reduced

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Dragon-Con Sale~ Male Griffin Bengal #1 reduced

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

So I need to get some money for Dragon-Con this year since I am going by myself and now have to pay for my hotel room all alone. Sooooooo….
    I have a few Windstones and Breyers for sale. I will keep adding as I go through boxes. Message me with any questions πŸ™‚

I have lowered the Male Bengal Griffin #1 and the orange and white flap cat. All prices are negotiable.
    I will be having surgery tomorrow Aug. 2. I will try and respond to pms as soon as I can. I hope not to be bed ridden to long πŸ™‚

$190

$100

has some skuffs asking $80

asking $2200

Breyerfest ~ Mesquite ~ Bull ~ 2001~only 750 made-$140

Breyerfest 2002 Ahote 1000 made-$175

Grane of Gotterdammerung~ 1999~EquitanaUSA~2000 made

Custom Breyer I made to show. He won reserve champ at Breyerfest 2002~ message with offer

Also I have a BVP OW I am willing to part with for the right price. I will try and post pictures of him before tomorrow.

Laurie
    Participant

Well, I want the Griffin, but no monies. Sooooo…….I checked my Lotto ticket. I only won a ticket. πŸ˜• Sorry. πŸ˜‰

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

I hope for a quick recovery from your surgery πŸ˜€ !

Sarah
        Participant

How did your surgery go? Are you okay?

I really want that $80 Gryphon but like I said, I need to see those pictures first. What kind of scuffs does he have? πŸ™‚

Laurie wrote:

Well, I want the Griffin, but no monies. Sooooo…….I checked my Lotto ticket. I only won a ticket. πŸ˜• Sorry. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜€ if only we all could have money trees!

purpleturtle wrote:

I hope for a quick recovery from your surgery πŸ˜€ !

thank you PT! I am finally out of bed now. Its been a hard week.

Kayami wrote:

How did your surgery go? Are you okay?

I really want that $80 Gryphon but like I said, I need to see those pictures first. What kind of scuffs does he have? πŸ™‚

Hey Kayami! No worries you are first on the list! I sent you some pics. Also I think I responded to all those who pmed me. Let me know if I accidently left you out. I blame the pain killers I have been on πŸ˜†

Sarah
          Participant

Nope, I got the pm. All is well. πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.